nego/african clown

heard the fishes there condition not so good right?

Somehow I seems unable to find reborn. I know where is PR but reborn like so difficult to find.

Easy...

After Singapore Casket...after eminent plaza... after the road junction... the next row of buildings is where Reborn is....after that row... is Paradise Reef.

Someone correct me if I am wrong!

• SRC Member
heard the fishes there condition not so good right?

Somehow I seems unable to find reborn. I know where is PR but reborn like so difficult to find.

To get to reborn, out from PR's dr, turn right and walk straight. Cross the road at junction and carry on straight. You'll see reborn.

Hope this helps

• SRC Member
how many rd do I have to cross? Pls include the small rd just outside PR.

I think two right? So that means I've walk pass that lap-sap-bar right?

also had a hard time looking for it tat time. u will see a mobil station near Sg casket, den tat road u walk down, see motor shops, it's there. the signboard very small though.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

MY BITCOINS GOT RECOVER WITH BRUNOE QUICK HACK

2. 3

HOW CAN I RECOVERED MY STOLEN BITCOIN FROM SCAMMERS, visit -OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS

3. 3

HOW CAN I RECOVERED MY STOLEN BITCOIN FROM SCAMMERS, visit -OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS

4. 18

Does a Softies Tank really need a chiller

5. 0

Hire an Ethical Hacker for Stolen Bitcoin Recovery > GO TO iFORCE HACKER RECOVERY