Important Announcement

chey42

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
*lines all the men up*

HANG DOWN YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!! KEEP YOUR HORMONES IN CHECK NEXT TIME!!! UNDERSTOOD??

:)

with absolut vodka's avatar... how to stand in line and hang down.. it is more like hang over... ;)

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Actually, your ###### avatar may serve to fuel the over production of male hormones.... so it's not helping us males much! ;)

Seriously though, this kopitiam has been a nice place for male bonding... and you know lah... when guys get together... but you gals... when you get together also.... WORSE than the men... you go into gory descriptions of EVERYTHING!!!!

If you ask me... all my years of male bonding... we spare details of 'intimate things' from each other... but it seems like when women get together... even those they are not that familiar with.... they will disclose all sorts of funny things... its quite embarrassing also for their male partners when we all meet up because I get told... this so and so's boyfriend hoh.. he.. hor.. like dat like dat one... then hah... like this, like this one.... and I will look at the guy with different eyes... and god knows, if his girlfriend also told him... and he's looking at me with some knowing eyes about my secrets... sigh!!!

• SRC Member

Haha.... AT, we women bond in different ways! :P

Over here, discretion doesn't seem to be the word of the day anytime anyway... Not when I read about TTL, BB, what hills, and what shooting?? *scratch head and confused look* but nevertheless entertaining...

Not a good place for our youths ah!

• SRC Member
Hey AT, what feminism? I'm no feminist... just that the discussion on women here go on and on! haha... from chio diving instructors (who happened to be my sec sch fri) to chio bus in LFS?? tsk tsk... Anyway, women focus... unlike men... this is supposed to be a reefing forum but ends up with discussion on chio bus more than half the time!! haha..

Well said... :)

May I have your autograph? :rolleyes:

Shooting means something?? :huh: What are YOU thinking of?

local slang and codes are also used by char bors what!

I do agree with you about over excessive nonsense talking about these topics affecting youngsters... but I think the younger folks are probably more numb than us... we started the internet only in sec/pre-u levels... they are already using the net in kindergarten and lower primary!

• SRC Member
Haha.... AT, we women bond in different ways! :P

Over here, discretion doesn't seem to be the word of the day anytime anyway... Not when I read about TTL, BB, what hills, and what shooting?? *scratch head and confused look* but nevertheless entertaining...

Not a good place for our youths ah!

Yup...they bond in AT's place, we bond at our places... be it Taka, Centrepoint or Coffee joints...unlike theirs...only got lorong here...lorong there... :evil::evil::evil:

So when's our female reefers' club outing? :yeah::yeah::yeah:

many a times I was also shaking my head though can't be seen here... :P

Hmmm... pls pls pls... start your own threads about "The most yan tau LFS person"

I nominate Buc from LCK110! :P Or if you like Tiny... also can vote! SRC lady reefers only voting!

Flub... take it away!!!

• SRC Member
And flubberina is right... Its better not be 'known' as a charboh here! Esp. a chio one! :P

Wah...you getting yourself into hotsoup when you say you 'chio'...those testorones-driven(spell?) ones will come pming you liao... :lol::lol::lol:

guys...no offence...but you know what I meant, right? :rolleyes:

Hehe... AT... don't act innocent... here's the evidence http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...60entry119435

And don't be so defensive lah... just my 2 cents worth... are we off topic here anyway??

hehe... flubberina, just my humble opinion. :)

Yeah I know I said that... "shooting myself.... ", the question is... do you know what it means? :blink:

Tell me.

• SRC Member
Hmmm... pls pls pls... start your own threads about  "The most yan tau LFS person"

I nominate Buc from T95! :P Or if you like Tiny... also can vote!  SRC lady reefers only voting!

Flub... take it away!!!

Oei...what has it got to do with me? <_<

Anyway, Ah Bak is really somebody I can look up to... :)

Cool and stylo for his age and that brain and knowledge of his...cool... :whistle:whistle:whistle

You're WRONG.... woman can focus on different things at one time! LOOK AT FLUB'S POST ABOVE!!!

"hmmm.. this coco worm has a nice crown... just like Ah Buc's hair... this stylo coral is as stylo.. as Buc.... this brain coral... probably can't beat Buc's brains... sigh.. this water is as cool.... as Buc...."

JOKING... FLUB.... JOKING!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I know what you meant but see how twisted your words have become... (I'm not that corrupted but hey, maybe thanks to this forum, I will become! :P)

Hahaha... you also don't act nice and innocent... evidence is here also!

Finally, it is good to see a buaya female in SRC.... you have to meet the TK King... and receive your royal appointment as Queen!

LOL! Joking lah... don't get offended... hell has no fury like a woman scorned. :ph34r:

So AT, you mean your wife is looking at other men?? :P

Look onli what! :D

We are not that petty to prevent each other from looking at nice specimens of the other ######.

In fact, we will point out to each other... "chiobu chiobu your nine o'clock..." and I will tell her.. "cute hunk... 3 o'clock.. but probably gay!" LOL!