Colourful Zoas Flower

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ... A lots of Bros are trying to squeeze my kind hearted Bro's neck. Haha :P

I remembered that my first purchase of Zoas from him.At that time,I asked him to give me FOC one Zoas then I chose Purple Death frag without knowing anything about the price of it.He never hesitated n give it to me. Later, I found about the price of it in SRC...wow : It's price is more higher than the price of a frag which I purchased highest at that day. So we should try to ask him "every 4 items purchase must get any types of 2 FOC items" instead of squeezing his neck....hehe :D Izst fair enough Bro? Just kidding :lol: . I haven't vist your place very so long aldy. This is my post of remembrance. Upz for your sales Bro. Hope to meet you again. ;)

Wow ... A lots of Bros are trying to squeeze my kind hearted Bro's neck. Haha :P

I remembered that my first purchase of Zoas from him.At that time,I asked him to give me FOC one Zoas then I chose Purple Death frag without knowing anything about the price of it.He never hesitated n give it to me. Later, I found about the price of it in SRC...wow : It's price is more higher than the price of a frag which I purchased highest at that day. So we should try to ask him "every 4 items purchase must get any types of 2 FOC items" instead of squeezing his neck....hehe :D Izst fair enough Bro? Just kidding :lol: . I haven't vist your place very so long aldy. This is my post of remembrance. Upz for your sales Bro. Hope to meet you again. ;)

Thanks Bro Linko for sharing your experience...must pay you some advertising fee ^_^

I believe in fair dealing and hope to do a little more each time whenever i meet a buyer, even though it's a willing buyer willing seller transaction, I always hope to see them stepping out from my place feeling happy...although sometime burnt a hole in the pocket for sure :P

So far it's been a very nice experience with all...and wanna say thank you for the continuous support. For those whom i may not have met up to your expectation, please accept my apology and let me know so that i can make it up to you :D

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

hello bro... was cleaning my tank and thinking of getting some new zoos, then I saw your thread. it is fate or wat??

anyway, just to update you and let all the others who are viewing this thread, bro Credic zoas (or even SPS frag) are healthy and strong. I got all my zoa for him (some even FOC). Today all the zoas have grown from 1 frag to 10 or more frag, I've even frag some of them to place in another location.

GREAT ZOAS and BEST SELLER

I will drop by your house again some time next week or another. ** Time to stock up again **** :)

Current Tank(s) :

2 x 1 x 1 mixed reef tank

What in my mind now (future tanks)

4 x 2.5 x 1.5 low profile coral tank

3 x 2.5 x 1.5 low profile reef tank

Decommissioned Tanks :

2 ft seahorse tank back in the 1990s'

2.5 ft cube mixed reef tank in 2007 to 2008

JBJ 28g Tank . Maxspect G1 110W + 12W DIY LED . Tunze 9002 Skimmer . Vortech MP10w ES . SPS only Tank . Picasso Clown Fish (2009 to 2011)

2 x 1 x 1 puffer-fishes, box-fishes & Frog-fish tank (2015)

Dear Bros / Sis,

After gathering some feed back from this thread on the types of incentives that they would like to see, i am please to launch it on this thread as well as the ULTRA COLOUR STICKS thread :peace:

PROMOTION for this weekend ONLY - i.e. 10th and 11th Sep 2011

GET ANY 5 OF THE SELECTION AND GET ADDITIONAL 1 ZOAs + 1 SPS FRAGS FREE + 10% OFF ON THE SPOT

For those who are unable to come over and collect it, a non-refunable $50 deposit is required to secure the package deal so as to be fair to other genuine bros.

ONLY 5 SETs will be available on FCFS basis !!! So hurry and dont miss this deal ;)

Dear Bros / Sis,

After gathering some feed back from this thread on the types of incentives that they would like to see, i am please to launch it on this thread as well as the ULTRA COLOUR STICKS thread :peace:

PROMOTION for this weekend ONLY - i.e. 10th and 11th Sep 2011

GET ANY 5 OF THE SELECTION AND GET ADDITIONAL 1 ZOAs + 1 SPS FRAGS FREE + 10% OFF ON THE SPOT

For those who are unable to come over and collect it, a non-refunable $50 deposit is required to secure the package deal so as to be fair to other genuine bros.

ONLY 5 SETs will be available on FCFS basis !!! So hurry and dont miss this deal ;)

2FOC + 10% OFF. :groupwavereversed:

• 5 months later...

Feb 2012 Zoas Special package promotion !!!

Dear Bros / Sis,

This weekend ONLY - i.e. 25th - 26th Feb 2012

GET ANY 5 OF THE SELECTION AND GET 20% OFF ON THE SPOT !!!

For those who are unable to come over and collect it, a non-refunable $50 deposit is required to secure the package deal so as to be fair to other genuine buyers.

Cheers and happy reefing :friends:

• SRC Member

Feb 2012 Zoas Special package promotion !!!

Dear Bros / Sis,

This weekend ONLY - i.e. 25th - 26th Feb 2012

GET ANY 5 OF THE SELECTION AND GET 20% OFF ON THE SPOT !!!

For those who are unable to come over and collect it, a non-refunable $50 deposit is required to secure the package deal so as to be fair to other genuine buyers.

Cheers and happy reefing :friends:

Cedric,

25 my pay day loi..

Haha..

Upz

---2Ft Cube by MarineLife---2008-2009

http://w w w.absolutereef . com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12369

Skimmer: Deltec APF600 feeder by Eheim 1250

Lighting: Solite 150MH 14k

Supplement: Giesemann T5 Razor, Actinic Plus ~22k

Top-up: Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155

Return: Eheim 1260

Reactor: Skimz FR Rowaphos

---------------------------------------------------------

---1.5Ft Cube by Iwarna---2010- ???

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/95312-nano-15-cube/

Tank: 1.5Ft Cube,Sump with Chengai Wood Cabinate

skimmer: Reef Oct Nw110

Return: Eheim 1250

Chiller: Hailea HC150A with feeder Eheim Compact 1000

Reactor: Phosphan with Rowaphos

Lighting: MaxSpec G2 110w,DELighting T5 ATI*2,Giesemann T5 Razor ATI*2

WaveMaker: MP10 VorTech

Top Up : ATO with Tank

-------------------------Your Advice is my Success

Bro, interested to get a few nice zoas from your side to add to my collection. Can SMS me your address & opening hours. Thanks. 98451803.

Thanks bro for your interest. See you this sunday :friends: