Anyone from the NAVY ....

chey42

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the rare and fortunate few to have direct intake into the Navy. Not regular, just NS 2.5 years.

I got one fren kenna naval diver..

as siong as commando he told me..

diver n commando always buay gum..

I got one commando fren n his groupie went cheong

disco, always want to fight with the divers they encounter there. :yeah:

if u talking abt fighting one to one with my commando fren..hiakhiak..

he's a fighter.. b4 one day BMT he went skin head n pub fightin with a bunch of ang mo. met him at the CMPB abit bruised up. school days he take onz 4-5guys n win top upz.. btw, he's a body builder of 1.9m at least.

tat time went orchard road at wisma, he n another bodybuilder take upz the whole freak lane walkin side by side. I just walk behind n let them open up the crowd nicely for me.. hiakhiak..!

AT, u a diver at the Navy? if that's how abt u your interest in diving. hear from my diver fren, they sometimes get job like searching for drowned corpse.. scary..

Hmmm.... so we have a bumblebee boss here in SRC! WOW!

Used to stare & admire the bees at Sembawang Camp... & having them disturbing our sleep at night... kekekeke.... parade time... use to admire some of them having the gold SEAL badge on their no.2 uniforms. Salute!

Do they still make trainees swim with chains around their wrists and ankles?

AT, u a diver at the Navy? if that's how abt u your interest in diving. hear from my diver fren, they sometimes get job like searching for drowned corpse.. scary..

Huh? You insulting our Naval Divers ah? I so skinny... how to be ND? You trying to flatter me ah? :evil:

Yeah lah... NDU clerk can lah! :erm: