Is single or married better~~

andysho

• SRC Member

Wow lau....AT you are like a counsellor!!! hahaha

IMO..been married for 7 years with no kids and I enjoy that. Mutual Trust is very very important. I have friends who always say "must get VISA"...which sound to me that their wife are very strict.

Time management...just like work...and a bit of coaxing as well. My philosophy.....buay gum....kia lor!!! But put an effort in la!!! because its your decision in the first place when you go fort canning!!! (enough enough....cannot talk more than the Boss )

By the way.....hehe....I like sugi....very frank....chiong ah!!! Its basically a man's needs or should I say fantasy!! hahaha same same here brother!! :lol:

• SRC Member

till now i still dun really dare to carry my niece who is 8 mths old or so.....

when she come over to my house and stay over so that my mother can look after her..she cried non stop over the nite

and left me many and many sleepless night

no wonder only mother is good in this world

:cry2::cry2:

• SRC Member

I'm single and I think being single is better as you are not responsible to anyone. I can do anything I want and go anywhere I wish. When I make plans for my future I don't have to worry about the needs of another. If I want to study or change jobs I don't have to worry about the family. Best part is nobody to bug you or disagree with you.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif