Is single or married better~~

andysho

• SRC Member

imagine.....like our hobby la...two clowns mate,get an offspring then 3 ina company swim 2gether in the reef finding food fighting white spots,getting new neighbours(can be a damsel,cowfish or even a bull shark).papa sick,kana quarantine.hahaha...not bad mah...

• SRC Member

hmmm, if married, save $50 for that... :paiseh:

but then monthly maintanance much much more than the $50.

plus if you sign the wrong 'contract', liowwww..... its like 'kena' probation... if you think NS life sucks, wait till you experience these...its more difficult than reefing.

hehehhe!!!!!!! well, enjoy your singlehood while it last.

• SRC Member

wedding cost already can burn a hole in the poclket..hmm

that also depend on how much ang pow money can be collected..that i not sure..me still single

guess the worse thing is applying for a house~~

the downpayment will kill you sia~~~

:cry2:

• SRC Member

It just a matter how you manage your time.

I am married and have many hobbies.

Like you guys, i keep marine tank, keep dog and play RC car.

Beside that I also always go "Cheong" 3x a week.

Of course I still spend my time with wife

• SRC Member

but i think the reason of not getting married are

-fear of commitment(loans and more loans)

-want 2 possess all things in life 1st(a bmw,a condo,a six figure salary and all tat)

-fear of responsibities of having children

-financially not ready.

-wanna hump around 1st,if u noe what i mean!

-last but not least the extreme scenario-homo!

but jus imagine,like my colleague.hes now 46,wife 28,1st son 4yrs,daughter 2 yrs old.when hes son is 16yr,how he'll be?

• SRC Member

best is to have a "know how to save money" wife

cant imagine have a spenthrift wife sia want this ,want that

"darling ar i want this" just a muack on your face your wallet will reopen its door again

in the end you dun even have money to buy corals muhahha

:(

hmmm....IMO, you can get married but still enjoy life like singles. I believe both parties must give each other freedom to grow, pursue own interests, make new friends and not feel restricted by each other. If you can share the same interests, all the better... but if you don't share it, doesn't mean you must clamp down on your partner's interests.

Of course, there will be mutual responsibilities & committment to each other and sharing of burdens & problems... but your life partner cannot become a problem or the marriage will be long-suffering.

I think most marriages take a downturn when one partner or both feel resentful because she/he feels the other is not allowing enoughy freedom/leeway or providing something for him/her.

Communication with each other like how buddies would talk is the key to how things work out in my own marriage.

Anyway... I am the cool patient dude and I balance out my more hot-tempered wifey... if both hot-tempered... sure die one!

Having a steady and being married... not a lot of diff in terms of personal space and freedom. There will come a stage when you both have to sacrifice something for each other.