Blessing or Curse?

seamonkee

• SRC Member

Hi guys, I am now on 2 weeks of MC coz I juz fractured my left foot on Sunday Night...

Wah lao, fell down a flight of stairs and then next thing u noe, in hospital liao... Lucky only fracture a minor bone in the foot so no hospitalisation, cast or ops required. Still need bandaging and clutches though...

The funny thing is I find this accident to be more of a blessing... why?

1) My ex-gf just came back from US after two years of study and believe it or not, she is hounding me for $ owed becoz of an expensive birthday present she bought for me which I never asked her to buy... Damn, I am saving for my marriage and I don't want my fiancee to worry about it (who is holding the marriage account). So when I heard from my insurance agent that I can get some money from my fracture incident and dat the money adds up to almost what I need to give my ex-gf, I was quite astonished! :blink:

Lesson learnt: If u break up with ur gf, make sure everything is thoroughly clarified and things returned in proper and dun owe anything... some ladies can be damn petty and can still come and hound u few years later esp if they are down and out...

2) I am currently studying part-time and have two major assignments to submit (one on 19 Jan and one on end Jan)... I am pressing for time and when the doctor gave me two weeks of MC till the 19 Jan, I dunno wat to say... :upsidedown:

3) My company is currently going thru some restructuring and there are some unrest going on.... Dunno why, but something tells me to go back to my workplace yesterday.... so just thought of going there to submit my MC loh.... My bosses and all saw me and was quite shocked to see me in clutches and yet relieved... relieved why? cause they need to rush up a very important powerpoint presentation for an event on Tue (today) and no one can do it very well except me.... Yesterday, boss even went out to buy lunch just for me so I can concentrate on getting the powerpoint presentation done... I got the attention of the new Chairman.... :rolleyes:

Good things do happened in an accident!

I will say its a blessing.. I prefer to break my legs than hands.. u can't pcc with no hand..!! haha..

btw, I see things brighten up for u.. when u do things, make

sure the big f**K see it. else keep low profile n try swallow that huge snake below yr table or at the staff cafeteria.

• SRC Member
I will say its a blessing.. I prefer to break my legs than hands.. u can't pcc with no hand..!! haha..

btw, I see things brighten up for u.. when u do things, make

sure the big f**K see it. else keep low profile n try swallow that huge snake below yr table or at the staff cafeteria.

Yeah agree... better legs than hands... imagine someone with crippled hands... terrible terrible... cannot pcc....

otherwise muz be damn flexible so your mouth can.....

:lol::lol::D

• SRC Member

Also, in my job, I can't afford to be low-profile because of my job scope... so gotta go all the way out to get notice... this time round, the clutches lent effect.... :lol::D

maybe.. they did something b4.. which was so eh..

heaven n earth shatterin kind.. now it becomes a

transaction whenever old stuff are bought upz..

I tik I won't get such issue if any.. later the ex

afraid she get raped or something.. or she prefer to..

hmm..but I am married man.. I am.

• SRC Member

Yeah agree... better legs than hands... imagine someone with crippled hands... terrible terrible... cannot pcc....

otherwise muz be damn flexible so your mouth can.....

:lol::lol::D

Wow.. i seriously think we need a "RA" section.. too explicit!! we have young reefers here~~ ahaha.. :peace:

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

ok lah... To keep u bros from guessing, it's a $2k odd saxophone which she bought without my consent... then forced onto me to have it during my birthday...

When we broke up, she says it's ok to keep as it's my birthday present... Now she came back two years later from study and feeling broke, she kotok me and want the )(*@)(#(*# money back...

I will check with her if there's anything else she wants so to make sure she won't bug me anymore...

Anyway, heard she's migrating for good after CNY.... so once and for all...

Please bros, learn from me... make sure u return everything even she says keep it!

• SRC Member

Wow.. i seriously think we need a "RA" section.. too explicit!! we have young reefers here~~ ahaha.. :peace:

U are so dirty minded...

"pcc" means "pickup chopsticks correctly"

If no hands how to pickup chopsticks?

"otherwise muz be damn flexible so your mouth can....."

can what? can reach your bowl to eat lah!

what were u thinking of? :P

• SRC Member
My RA means Really Addictive mah.. addicted to check forums here..seamonkee, wad u tink im tinking~ :P the truth is there's young refeers too ma~ ahaha..

we are really good with our words and acronyms huh? ;)

• SRC Member

we are really good with our words and acronyms huh? ;)

ahaha.. u sound till so profound..sound uglier is tat we are juz talking c*rk..lol..no offence..juz some jokes ard..since here is kopitiam~! :ph34r:

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member
Sigh! You people will be the death of me! :wacko:

How to raise the profile of Singapore reefers overseas when all they read about is nonsense like THIS???!!! -_-

By creating and naming this section "KopiTiam", we have already failed international standards... ;)

• SRC Member

maybe u can assign a password to certain forum or topic

so that those oversea ppl cannot look see look see

in case some young reefer in here or oversea after reading some unclean stuff go and tell their parents to explain sia

omg i cant imagine

:P:blink:

• SRC Member

For the sake of AT and the Singapore Reef Club... let's try to be more professional in our use of English and let's go international, bros!

Will this do? :P

"Bonjour, good mate. Why is my Zebrasoma flavesenes not into mastication? Your benevolence in this issue will be deeply appreciated. Arigatoo gozaimasu..."

• SRC Member

ay seamonkee, you heng not your third leg fracture lah. and its "crutches" not "clutches" clutch is what you do when you get your hands on..... errrr.... good stuff....

enjoy your MC, does sound like a blessing to me!! its like the best serious injury with the slightest actual physical harm or inconvenience!

and as for using mouth... hmmm nevermind... heh....

anyway actually PCC isn't vulgar either what, you can't shoot water pistol with no hands what, so it makes sense too.

you want to borrow my FHM for this 2 weeks or not?

• SRC Member

I wonder what these people think when the demand back whatever they give after a breakup.. suckers!.. (no offence seamonkee..)

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

Yup. Definitely no regret... best of all, she left me for a Malay guy who is a security guard. Damn terrible. No offence to Malay bros here...

Father chided her upside down (family quite well to do) and sent her overseas for study so she can wake up her idea...

• SRC Member
Yup. Definitely no regret... best of all, she left me for a Malay guy who is a security guard. Damn terrible. No offence to Malay bros here...

Father chided her upside down (family quite well to do) and sent her overseas for study so she can wake up her idea...

it may probably not be a lesson.. how many die to go overseas to study.. probably more hanky panky there...

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/