Ricordia Florida

roidan

oh wow! how many floridas have they eaten already. I think I better run go see mine if have any

a few leh...they shrink and i see some of these creepy crawlies around..all along i tot they were harmless pods....

is different from melting....i better move them up to the main tank tomorrow on the rockworks...

or maybe the pods crawl all over the floridas and they get irritated by the pods moving on top of them....so they shrink but i notice some of the edges like got eaten marks leh... :blink:

• SRC Member

that i think only might not be truth cos the shape look like and is the colour white in colour ??

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

Tried enlarging and sharpening... but still can't really make it out... can you shoot in high res... and do a crop? Use macro mode.

Looks like a copepod to me.

post-7-1073230060.jpg

Copepods!I have them all over my tank walls..they dun disturb rics at all

yeah..that was what i tot all along.....then i notice them very near..or even under the ricordia frags hiding....so i begun to suspect they eating ricordias for banquet dinner...LOL

cant really get any better pics...they are really quite small...lol...

anyway, i think they are pods too..

They are eating detritus and stuff around your corals.. that's all... they won't eat corals... if something is eating your corals... I suspect shrimps... do you have hungry camel or skunk shrimps?

They are eating detritus and stuff around your corals.. that's all... they won't eat corals... if something is eating your corals... I suspect shrimps... do you have hungry camel or skunk shrimps?

ok....thats what i tot all along...that they are harmless little stuff the scurries around....

no shrimps around......no crabs even....just rics and clams....

think i get a mandarin to keep the population in check..hehe

a spotted mandarin seems cute ;P they dun shift sand as much as gobies also

This happen in your sump tank, right?

Any problem with your clams?

Could be some kind of mushroom disease that is spreading inside, and the pods is just happened to be around? :huh:

no problem with clams...

most rics are fine..just a few that i see them not in good shape...maybe just a one-off thing....got myself worried..hehe

probably dip some in iodide solution and see how....