Terry's 3x3x2 Azoox Tank

Terryz_

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

bro i must say.. u have fully utilized the length, width, and depth of your tank.. this is arguably ur best scape thus far! :thumbsup: very nice!

bro i must say.. u have fully utilized the length, width, and depth of your tank.. this is arguably ur best scape thus far! :thumbsup: very nice!

Thanks I need a short one at the front, too empty liao..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Thanks I need a short one at the front, too empty liao..

bro i think a mini-hill of sunnies at that location would be icing to the cake.. coz of the bright and light colours, suitable for foreground placement.. but thats just me.. different ppl got different taste.. hehe..

bro i think a mini-hill of sunnies at that location would be icing to the cake.. coz of the bright and light colours, suitable for foreground placement.. but thats just me.. different ppl got different taste.. hehe..

Thinking of christmas tree worm rocks... LOL..

Member of:

The scape is getting better! Can see more space between the rocks.

But pls throw away all the dying seafans and get new ones (they are cheap). No use harping over them, they are v hard to revive and will make your tank ugly.

• SRC Member

wow Terryz... next time if I ever redo my tank.. can I hire you to help me scape? LOL VERY NICE. :) I can't wait to see it filled with beauties! :welldone:

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

No need lar, trouble you... I still have spare rock to use...

Ayo!!! Frenz2 mah... Wher got trouble me... I love scaping. Ive already done it for u. Will mms u e pic later... Hope u gonna like... :)

The scape is getting better! Can see more space between the rocks.

But pls throw away all the dying seafans and get new ones (they are cheap). No use harping over them, they are v hard to revive and will make your tank ugly.

Actually only 2 is dying, the rest is opening... Photos later...

Member of:

wow Terryz... next time if I ever redo my tank.. can I hire you to help me scape? LOL VERY NICE. :) I can't wait to see it filled with beauties! :welldone:

Desi, Please, this scape is by chance... LOL... It took me like months to get to this stage... LOL...

Member of:

Ayo!!! Frenz2 mah... Wher got trouble me... I love scaping. Ive already done it for u. Will mms u e pic later... Hope u gonna like... :)

Thanks bro, saw it, will let you if I drop by to collect... Thanks...

Member of: