s'goon north

i went to S'goon North today. If i'm not wrong the shop name as "Lim Pet Shop" around the rainbow shop there. Last time used to only sell maine fish, now got sell a lot of corals, eg.hammer, octopus, plate coral, button etc...quite cheap, can go & cc look look.

beached! do u mean my octo is not healthy? the octo not totally white, it more like beige, milky white... it bloom very well..i also saw the same kind at a shop (don kn the shop name) at lavender rd b4 reborn, it is inside a 2ft display tank but recently they change it to bubble corals already. have u all saw it before, the coral it is octo?

beached! do u mean my octo is not healthy? the octo not totally white, it more like beige, milky white... it bloom very well..i also saw the same kind at a shop (don kn the shop name) at lavender rd b4 reborn, it is inside a 2ft display tank but recently they change it to bubble corals already. have u all saw it before, the coral it is octo?

There are some colour variations of the octos, yes..some are milky white, more to beige. will look pure white when it is totally bleached.

I have a similar specimen in my tank for 4 months liaoz under my MH....no prob.... :lol: