My tank

shyikai

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Haha i think he would notice some things missing :P . Update should be this upcoming weekend if not than next week, stay tuned :).

Take a big piece, frag it. put small frag in your tank. leave remainder in tack! Hahaha!

*Just kiddin hor~*

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

bro, u an find many many ducans in coral farm. but bits expensive.=)

---2Ft Cube by MarineLife---2008-2009

http://w w w.absolutereef . com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12369

Skimmer: Deltec APF600 feeder by Eheim 1250

Lighting: Solite 150MH 14k

Supplement: Giesemann T5 Razor, Actinic Plus ~22k

Top-up: Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155

Return: Eheim 1260

Reactor: Skimz FR Rowaphos

---------------------------------------------------------

---1.5Ft Cube by Iwarna---2010- ???

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/95312-nano-15-cube/

Tank: 1.5Ft Cube,Sump with Chengai Wood Cabinate

skimmer: Reef Oct Nw110

Return: Eheim 1250

Chiller: Hailea HC150A with feeder Eheim Compact 1000

Reactor: Phosphan with Rowaphos

Lighting: MaxSpec G2 110w,DELighting T5 ATI*2,Giesemann T5 Razor ATI*2

WaveMaker: MP10 VorTech

Top Up : ATO with Tank

-------------------------Your Advice is my Success

• SRC Member

RB is reborn right? My brother should know where it is, if have the time i will check it out :).

yup. the dunc heads there look small ... but with proper care grow fast and also improve coloration :heh:

25 Gal Micro Ocean

• Senior Reefer

u forgot a frag of my blue cespitularia and a frag of my green nephthea.

keep water quality up by changing water frequently since ur tank is small. good thing u using my water, sand and liverock so hardly need to cycle. just need to condition your eheim liberty for bacterial seeding which should be done by now.

just dump ur dirty water into my sump and scoop clean water from my tank into ur tank. :)

so easy right.

• SRC Member

i think 5 nassarius snails may be an overkill for a tank of your size, especially if you're stringent on feeding to maintain water quality. personally i would have done with just 1 or 2. leave they rest to your brother's huge tank :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Reefer

Due to shorTage of power plugs, he will Decom and upgrade to my sump tank 2x1x1 refugium space.

I cleared that area and Now it's empty for him to put his fish :) this time better for him since bigger and have better circulation and its directly connected to my tank. No need do WC

Due to shorTage of power plugs, he will Decom and upgrade to my sump tank 2x1x1 refugium space.

I cleared that area and Now it's empty for him to put his fish :) this time better for him since bigger and have better circulation and its directly connected to my tank. No need do WC

hahahaha, what a way to skip WC. Maybe you guys can take turns to do WC. Do a time table, your bro will be doing more work base on tank size ratio.

What a display of Brotherly Luv :friends:

cheers

My tank nt enuf space fr a good wavemaker so i hav to upgrade. My zoas nt opening ever since my wavemaker spoil. May be getting a 2ft T5 lights maybe tmr from a bro here.

Kai

• Senior Reefer

my bro's new 2 x 1 x 1 tank. which is in my sump tank's refugium compartment.

still very bare and new since he just transferred everything inside. there's only 2 liverocks.

and the hammer is only just starting to open.

but given time i think he'll make it into something nicer.

and i'll have to something about the unsightly background.

post-15755-0-12691700-1299405649_thumb.j

Place a black acrylic sheet to the back.

Where can i get one?

at one glance the filter sock behind looked like a hamster wheel.. and I was :blink: ?? lol

Haha, it sure looks like it. Anyway i added a xenia which i bought from CF, if possible i will upload some pictures :).

Kai