Exotic and beautiful damsels/chromis

• SRC Member

long time ago my CO bought a bow tie damsel because it looked cute ... at least the one we had was very aggressive ... even after acclimatizing for quite some time, once released, really started harrasing all fishes, even much bigger angels and clowns ... until like the movie Predator, found his match - one which stood up to it was an even smaller 3-spot domino ... 24-7 they chased each other :chair: messing up sand and toppling frags. so in no time, removed both as the domino also started harrasing others !

25 Gal Micro Ocean

Nice Blue reef chromis :P !

What size isit?

About 2'. Very greedy. Very bright once acclaimatised.

long time ago my CO bought a bow tie damsel because it looked cute ... at least the one we had was very aggressive ... even after acclimatizing for quite some time, once released, really started harrasing all fishes, even much bigger angels and clowns ... until like the movie Predator, found his match - one which stood up to it was an even smaller 3-spot domino ... 24-7 they chased each other :chair: messing up sand and toppling frags. so in no time, removed both as the domino also started harrasing others !

Heard too much terror stories of damsels. Why named " Damsels " in the first place ?:rolleyes:

cheers

• SRC Member

About 2'. Very greedy. Very bright once acclaimatised.

Heard too much terror stories of damsels. Why named " Damsels " in the first place ?:rolleyes:

cheers

Damsels IS distress :lol:

joking aside ... maybe just like people i guess, based on individual character, like the one i got ;)

Damsels are supposed to be young girls, or single ones ... why they're called damsels i have no idea :P

25 Gal Micro Ocean