A devil in my tank

yellowtang

• SRC Member

John Lennon wailing: "Imagine all the people (and fish and corals), Living life in peace...."

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

Greetings, reefer friends. Bleus was caught. No duff. She was caught yesterday at 2000hrs, 1.5 hours after the usual feeding time. With this, i would end in a more serious note. They are many things that can be shared here and all plans/methods are contributed by commanders/reefers. They are all effective and can be used for any reefer with similiar problem.

Thank you for your participation and above all, the contributions.

I will let all know how i did it, and post some pics.

The thread will end by Sunday.

Thank you.

**Ms Bell is in the sump, under POW terms.

cheers

congratulations!!!

your patience and good planning paid off

:groupwavereversed:

looking forward to read more threads from you.. B)

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

Yes mike if you are reading this and don't mind us shifting your thread to the tank member section? Prehapes I could also help u change the thread title as well lol?

Thank you Boss, but no. I am oredi a winner through the help of fellow reefers to manage Ms Bell. Moreover, i will close this thread on Sunday and concentrate my trading next week. Oredi missed some $$$$ making opportunities last week. :ThanxSmiley:

I might open a new thread on KH, which i feel is very difficult to control but yet very vital in the success of SPS keeping.

Cheers n a good weekend!

• SRC Member

Cant post any pics. Message said : Used 7.9MB of your unlimited global upload quota ( max single file size: 8MB ). Even a few lines of msg also cannot get thro. URRRggg.. :thumbdown:

how ?

How is mike ? Are you still having problem with your photo posting ? Try breaking up the photo post into a few separate post instead.

How is mike ? Are you still having problem with your photo posting ? Try breaking up the photo post into a few separate post instead.

Boss, cannot. I reduced pic file size to 50%, then 20%.also cannot.Before post, it said i have used 7.48MB of my unlimited global upload quota. Next post , i will try a old pic.

thanks

I could not post any more pics, I dont know why. So, i take this opportunity to close this thread.

Thank you everyone for giving me very good advice.

I will start a new thread, but not so soon.

A subject that should involve even more participation., that will benefit all reefers.

Let me think about it first.

Have a good week ahead and more good reef power.

Cheers :ThanxSmiley::thumbsup::yahoo:

mike

• Senior Reefer

Helping cool guy to post a photo of the Genicanthus bellus

Btw cool guy, very beautiful MALE lamarck's angel. Males are very rare. did you get this from shipment? or did you grow it out from a female. i only saw male lamarck for sale once at ah beng. very nice.

the defining features for male lamarcks is the jet black pelvic fins and the white tail streamers.

post-15755-0-03010700-1295194006_thumb.j

post-15755-0-86561500-1295194011_thumb.j

• SRC Member

thanx lemon... ya i got it from ah beng. i bought 1 male N 1 female. but he don like e female n keep chasing like hell... in the end the female was given away to my brother. but now when i add bro mike belle angel, he seem to like it. it didnt chase but follow her wherever she go. when my powderblue tang chase miss belle, mr lamark protect it by chasing the powderblue tang away... its interesting to watch... :P

• 2 years later...

It's almost 3 years since I had the conflict with an Angel in my reef tank.

3 years is short in Reefing , but long enough for me to forget and forgive the Devil in disguise Angel, Ms Bell, for all the nightmares and troubles that I had gone through,

When I saw this Flame Angel, so majestic , so show offed, I knew I had to get it.

It will add colour to my reef tank, it will depth to my reef.

I took the risk, I took the bait, I bought her home.

3 weeks have gone by, the only damage so far is her constant nibbling of the polyps of Sps.

I pretend I didn't see this.

Just hope Franziska , my new Flame Angel will behave and keep to her boundary.

post-74-13810481237133_thumb.jpg

post-74-13810481344102_thumb.jpg

post-74-13810481439884_thumb.jpg

post-74-138104815156_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Yt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free