Sun Wu Kong

lcf425

Bro may I ask why cant we use carbon?

it have got sth to do with their healing through internet forum read-ups..

other than the filtration effects of carbon, carbon is term as "to prevent anemone toxic harming other live stocks"

but of course this is a 50-50 thing,u need to have injure anemones in order to prove this theory,but better to be skeptical..

there is also many other myths online tht rbta and gbta cannot co-exist in long run in terms of yrs,the green 1s norm RIP 1st..

there are so many external factors in a livestock death..but then again if nth dies, LFS will all go busted...

• SRC Member

wa bro, caught the bta-fever this time ar.. quite alot of gems there, good picks.. but have to be careful of their footing and hope they find their sweet spots soon.. :thumbsup:

• SRC Member

yea one of my favourite anemone just got stuck in my wavemaker =.= just remove it now monitering the 2 that is still on the move. Thank god after doing water change nothing drastic happen

yea one of my favourite anemone just got stuck in my wavemaker =.= just remove it now monitering the 2 that is still on the move. Thank god after doing water change nothing drastic happen

use one cotton wool n wrap ard ur wavemaker suction end...

even if it got suck it will nt be suck till death..

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

yea i know just want to fill the tank with blue fish LOL

:welldone:

I find that it's nice.

Either you keep a Single piece OR make the Tank filled with a Consistent Nice Colour. That is very Nice too.

The School of Blue is Nice .. it brightens up the Tank and Enhance the Yellow Tang.

Kudos !!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

is this a diff fowler tank? wheres e anemones?

maybe u can buy a sea urchin to clean the back tank glass...

All sold Liao anemone haha... This is the only tank I have wor .. Moving to folwr going to copper soon so cannot add urchin =.=

• SRC Member

:welldone:

I find that it's nice.

Either you keep a Single piece OR make the Tank filled with a Consistent Nice Colour. That is very Nice too.

The School of Blue is Nice .. it brightens up the Tank and Enhance the Yellow Tang.

Kudos !!!!!!!!!

Thanks bro haha

All sold Liao anemone haha... This is the only tank I have wor .. Moving to folwr going to copper soon so cannot add urchin =.=

y fowlr?

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

want to create an ichless tank haha

instead of copper, u can consider using UV. i haf no experience with UV bt it helps to kill ich, bt take note that it will kill ur beneficial bacteria as well. ne way for me, i dun mind if my fishes gt ich as long as they r still feeding well. if they r healthy, eventually they will win their battle against the ich...my 2 cents

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

• SRC Member

Used uv before do not find it effective was running a 36w for my previous 3footer however I do have friends which have success with them but their uv are 55w =.=

True that fishes can live with ich but I just hate it when my fishes scratch >.< It makes me feel very uncomfortable when they do :(

• 2 weeks later...

Yea lol dam stressful =.= oh well it's worth every effort ^.^ and it's finally decided to eat so BLOODY happy !

The water change might hav help to regained its appetite.

Keep up with your water change and the condition should get better and better.

Do not redose until u see signs of ick again.

At least the mistake on the ammonia testkit helped to encouraged the water change.. lol. I like you Scape but really too little space for the other fishes to hide.. maybe add a few smaller rocks..near the side or the back of the tank for the fishes to hide..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

At least the mistake on the ammonia testkit helped to encouraged the water change.. lol. I like you Scape but really too little space for the other fishes to hide.. maybe add a few smaller rocks..near the side or the back of the tank for the fishes to hide..

I agree. U should add more rocks. CF has some really nice rocks, but bloody expensive!