Sun Wu Kong

lcf425

• Senior Reefer

i've never seen conspic angels take to captivity in such short time before.

almost instantly it's feeding on flakes and now mysis?

this is a success story but it's only the beginning! take good care of it and be prepared for any problems it might throw at you. it's too soon to tell but the prospects are fantastic already!

• SRC Member

Jon share with us your feeding regime? How many cubes of mysis do you use and how long do you dip in selcon?

Pellet dispenser 3times a day

I manual feed 2times when I come home at night

Food I mix will be pellet,PE mysis and hikari mysis. Then they all soak with garlic guard and selcon and vitamin M and C . I soak for 30min then I feed. However I will finsih all the food I mix within 3days.

Then every 2days will feed Henry food and a piece of nori

Once a week some flakes

On weekends I feed as many times as I want I just make sure they finish the food

• SRC Member

i've never seen conspic angels take to captivity in such short time before.

almost instantly it's feeding on flakes and now mysis?

this is a success story but it's only the beginning! take good care of it and be prepared for any problems it might throw at you. it's too soon to tell but the prospects are fantastic already!

It's feeding heavily on pellet Liao that's why abit shock :) yupp it's only the beginning and a good one too hopefully it's has a happy ending too ^.^

Beautiful fish! Reminds me of my old conspic.

The conspic look super healthy and alert now. However i think it deserves a better tank setting with fewer fishes and clearer water.

The scaping is awesome imo for a FOWLR tank. U jux short of solving the cloudy water problem.

Good job and once u improve the water condition i'm sure the conspic will be happier and look even more gorgeous.

Yupp I have already posted my list of fishes on sale :) no worried digi! as for the cloudy part will try to figure it out >.<

U dun have to sell ALL of them!

U can still keep some of them like the yellow assessor, argi angel etc.

Unless u dun like them anymore.

Dunno just post first =.= then can make space for others ? I keeping izu and tobacco basslet

Hmm can see your taste getting more expensive now, the cheap and common is not enough to satisfy.

Not tat it's bad, in fact it's good as we lack reefers who are willing to pay for rare and expensive fishes compared to corals.

But a gentle reminder to stock slowly, especially when it comes to such expensive livestocks.

• SRC Member

Agree wit bro dnsfpl... He is fast n furious... Maybe u should change ur nick.... Lcf FNF instead of lcf425 

Ur pocket very deep hor. Can help me buy e johnsoni pair at CF n i pay u back 3mth installment... LOL 

• SRC Member

congrats to ur conspic

u really deep pocket

change anything also fast n furious

i think think think also havent buy lol

Thanks . Where got deep pocket just dig my bank deep =.= it's because I think very long Liao Ma haha

• SRC Member

Agree wit bro dnsfpl... He is fast n furious... Maybe u should change ur nick.... Lcf FNF instead of lcf425 

Ur pocket very deep hor. Can help me buy e johnsoni pair at CF n i pay u back 3mth installment... LOL 

Left single digits in my banks >.< btw the johnsoni pair female died and auntie say the price will be reduce by abit :)

Pellet dispenser 3times a day

I manual feed 2times when I come home at night

Food I mix will be pellet,PE mysis and hikari mysis. Then they all soak with garlic guard and selcon and vitamin M and C . I soak for 30min then I feed. However I will finsih all the food I mix within 3days.

Then every 2days will feed Henry food and a piece of nori

Once a week some flakes

On weekends I feed as many times as I want I just make sure they finish the food

Thanks for sharing, wow tts really heavy feeding.

Could be the clouding be from the e selcon?

• SRC Member

Left single digits in my banks >.< btw the johnsoni pair female died and auntie say the price will be reduce by abit :)

single digits?

i'm surprised ur gf have not skinned you alive yet... :P

you should be able to recover all once you clear your fishes..

so whats next after the conspic?

have to drop by ur place someday to view it,

never seen it in person before...

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• SRC Member

dunno if i want to get rusty flame as they are pretty aggessive lei :( thinking of hareem of joc but bank left 108 so ....... but aiming for bandit and gem tang now lo haha lucky they only appear once or twice a year~~ gem maybe once in 4years?

• SRC Member

single digits?

i'm surprised ur gf have not skinned you alive yet... :P

you should be able to recover all once you clear your fishes..

so whats next after the conspic?

have to drop by ur place someday to view it,

never seen it in person before...

haha only reefer know how much i left not my gf ma LOL.... next hopefully bandit then gem tang lo ^.^

• SRC Member

i really have no idea but to be on the safe side i change 30% every 2 days as of now

Are you using GFO? may work in clearing up your water.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)