6 footer Decom - Corals Only (WYSIWYG)

Milch_Tan

• SRC Member

Thumbs up bro! Very open and transparent!

Good luck for ur decomm sales.

:)

Thanks bro :)

very generous pricing.

lend a hand to milch, dun ask for discount.

if it was me, i wouldnt be so generous.

haha, thanks for your kind words bro!

Haha. With the number of people in queue. There's no reason anyone should ask for discount.

Just go to the next in line... (I'm 2nd in line for everything I wanted. Sigh)

Really wish I could do more for those 2nd in-line like urself man, but I've PM those first in line about the idea of cost sharing for fragging among other bros who wants tt particular pcs too (to be self-arranged between interested parties), i'm quite sure there's enough to go around, unless it's super small frag.

Hey Milch... I sent you a PM on your elegance. :) If still available let me know! :)

Hi Sis!

Yeah about to reply ur PM, still clearing some backlog :X haha.

Updates :

Corals left over :

Z2 - $5

Z4 - $25

A2 - $15

M4 - $25

Brain - $50

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

hi bro Greenmariner : PM replied. thanks :)

M4 - taken thanks.

Z6 - is taken out from sales thanks. (This is from the same colony as bro LaW's White Skirting/Rim PPE ;) looks diff under T5 and MH, )

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

• SRC Member

IMPT : ALL ZOA/PALY SALE CANCELLED

Despite my best efforts to make it transparent, there are still some uncalled for misgivings and misunderstandings coming out from this zoa sales, think the best way out is to cancel the zoas/paly sales and will be keeping them in my upcoming nano tank instead. Apologies to those whom I've confirmed the zoa/paly sales with, and will try to come out with a better system to conduct this type of sales.

SPS sales is STILL ON

Sorry and thanks for the advises given.

• SRC Member

YOUR LOCATION

bro, PM replied, will check on your missing PM, but as of now all the SPS are reserved. thanks for the interest.

IMPT : ALL ZOA/PALY SALE CANCELLED

Despite my best efforts to make it transparent, there are still some uncalled for misgivings and misunderstandings coming out from this zoa sales, think the best way out is to cancel the zoas/paly sales and will be keeping them in my upcoming nano tank instead. Apologies to those whom I've confirmed the zoa/paly sales with, and will try to come out with a better system to conduct this type of sales.

SPS sales is STILL ON

Sorry and thanks for the advises given.

HUH I THOUGH YOU JUST PUT UP

?

Main-ZeovitLogo.jpg

3x2x2 RSM,2x1.5x1.5 cube

cheers

• SRC Member

bro y use all caps? I'm only tryin to say those who left reservations with me will get their SPS and those whom had reserved zoas will not. and besides I've jus replied u on PM about finding if I got anything else to offer u.

thanks for ur understanding. cheers.

Updates :

for Z3 : my bad, :chair: I was re-checking my sms inbox and realized that another bro had SMS me at 5am to reserve all the frags of Z3, hence my utmost sincere apologies to bro Cedric and Kiong 77 and Enseng, for not being able to let out this zoa, and I've just called him, if he would like to share the frags, but he already has plans for them already.

This is most unintended. :(

No problem Milch, i am sure bros will understand your decision with good reasons. As i mentioned, you are a well-liked bros, whatever decision you make, bros will be behind you :thumbsup:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

^ agreed.. its really really not easy to do decom-sales.. bro milch, dun worry, i'm pretty sure all reefers here will understand fully! let it not add stress to anyone! its a fun hobby! :)

• SRC Member

No problem Milch, i am sure bros will understand your decision with good reasons. As i mentioned, you are a well-liked bros, whatever decision you make, bros will be behind you :thumbsup:

^ agreed.. its really really not easy to do decom-sales.. bro milch, dun worry, i'm pretty sure all reefers here will understand fully! let it not add stress to anyone! its a fun hobby! :)

:agreed: :agreed: :agreed: Enjoy reefer!!!

• SRC Member

Bro Milch, dun worry, Mos of the bros wil understand it's not easy to handle decom sales

Esp when it coms to CHEAP YET NICE CORALS like ur Zoas,

It's ok with the rest of us, btw to guys whom duno Milch, he's a really generous n good reefer :friends:

UPZ 4 ur sales!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

Mitch must have his reasons. He's a very kind seller to price his corals at such a steal. We should respect the seller's decision. smile.gif

:agreed: :agreed: :agreed: Enjoy reefer!!!

Bro Milch, dun worry, Mos of the bros wil understand it's not easy to handle decom sales

Esp when it coms to CHEAP YET NICE CORALS like ur Zoas,

It's ok with the rest of us, btw to guys whom duno Milch, he's a really generous n good reefer :friends:

UPZ 4 ur sales!!!!!!!

Really thanks for the kind words bros, really sorry to those affected, and thanks to all the bros whom had supported this sales. Enjoyed meeting you guys really. :ThanxSmiley:

Sales Thread Closed. Thank you for the interest. :cheers: