WTS: Pods ready seahorse tank and seahorses

peong

• SRC Member

Hi Guys,

:pinch: decided to let go my seahorses and tanks as I'm going to move in 3 months time. Mine is a open concept linked tanks with refug + pods ready, 4" DSB with me for years so is a very stable setup for seahorse and pipefish. Well, this mature tankset will go @ $100, s.horses will go @ $300 nett, total of 6 pcs, 1x orange reidi, 1 pair barbour, 2 female + 1 male very yellow tigertail. Perfer to take all horses or whole tankset, a HnS mod external skimmer will also let go, many more equipments...

Picture will be posted later, welcome to view after 5pm.

• SRC Member

What a pity bro you have to let go your beloved nice seahorses !

Anyway upzz for your sale and hope to see you come back again soon :groupwavereversed:

My new shallow tank 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.5H still with me, you want? :upsidedown: or u wanna teach me how to keep sps next time? Planning to have a top view, so, if keeping sps then I will need to off the wavemaker when I wanna view them, or I just keep some mushrooms, rics, clams... :rolleyes:

You should keep it for your new home, i will be happy to share with you if you wanna start sps, top view is awesome for sps ! Just need to off the wavemaker during the viewing period, or you can wear a snorkel gear if you want to.... :upsidedown:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

Home photo... :upsidedown:

It's because I need to sell my current 4room first then HDB only allows me to take my new key, so, my new house still need time to renovate, and new tank still need time to make and get mature, that's why I got no choice but need to sell... who has better idea? :friends:

post-3149-057244100 1289004769_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

hi peong, i was just admiring your pics. when u mention pods, i assume they are harpacticoid copepods (that crawl on the glass)?

May i ask what u feed the harps with? thanks

they eat on algae, pellet into powder, etc...

• SRC Member

hi bro,may i know where to view? can pm me ur no?

this my 1st posts new to all this :D

sign in bec i like to try keeping seahorse :thanks:

tankset can use for beginner but not horses... pls try some cheap tigertail first b4 u go deep into it. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

hi bro, interested in taking the barbs & reidi. got special price?

heheh... pls contact me @94705654 if interested... all eating frozens mysis?

sorry, decided to keep all ponies, but old tanks w not bring to my new house so wanna clear. Comes wif 2ft x 1.5 1.5H internal overflow to a 2ft x 1.5 14"H refugium sump, and only connected wif a tall display tank (17" x 17" x 25"H).