Nano Tank By ReefzLover

ReefzLover

• SRC Member

:welldone:

Just started this 1.5FT Cube tank awhile ago in my room.

Info of equipments currently using on this tank.

Vortech Mp10

Maxspect 60watts

Eheim Hang on Filter (Might be changing to Tunze Reefpack 200 soon)

No chiller on this tank..using a Ista fan in the afternoon and night time will have air-con for it !

Will Update more soon !

Please give some advise and comment ! (:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Some updates on live stocks ! A FTS too...it's still quite empty ! Please give some advise on the scape and wad can be improve..Hehes Thanks !

Look how small the sexy shrimp is !

Very nice and neat tank. All you need now is a pair of nice Percula Clown to go with it. Can you share where you got your blenny from ? If possible pm the price to me ? Thanks

• SRC Member

Very nice and neat tank. All you need now is a pair of nice Percula Clown to go with it. Can you share where you got your blenny from ? If possible pm the price to me ? Thanks

Thanks ! Will get a nice pair of clown ! PMed u regarding the blenny alr !

• SRC Member

Updates~

Went Cedricang's place last night to get some zoas frags...His place is a MUST go ! Better than any LFS ! Haha.

Btw have changed my lighting to Maxspect 60watts G2 ! Added a Tunze Reefpack 200 for my nano system too ! Thinking should i add a chiller? Wad u

guys think ? My poison for this hobby is getting deeper and deeper !

Will take some picture soon !

Updates~

Went Cedricang's place last night to get some zoas frags...His place is a MUST go ! Better than any LFS ! Haha.

Btw have changed my lighting to Maxspect 60watts G2 ! Added a Tunze Reefpack 200 for my nano system too ! Thinking should i add a chiller? Wad u

guys think ? My poison for this hobby is getting deeper and deeper !

Will take some picture soon !

Should get a chiller for the benefit of the long run stability of your tank. Perhaps a small chiller or a fan running with a temp controller so that the evaporation rate will be minimize.

• SRC Member

Should get a chiller for the benefit of the long run stability of your tank. Perhaps a small chiller or a fan running with a temp controller so that the evaporation rate will be minimize.

Yup..will be fixing up a chiller real soon ! Thanks for the advise ! haha..

Thanks for ur kind words. I just happened to share only the nice pix. Hahaha.

I also learnt it the hard way.. Suffered several setbacks along the way. SPS is really the dark side of reefing. But the rewards (not about $$) are also there.

My thoughts on stability, it'll get better with time and discipline. No much secret actually.

Hope to see more pix.

Chillers in my mind is important to keep temp constant/stable. It's quite a power sucker though. :)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Long time never update my thread..here some updates..first FTS of the tank ! Number of SPS is getting more and more !

quite a unique scape bro :welldone: and still a lot of space to raid Cedric's frag tanks haha ...

25 Gal Micro Ocean