Anyone giving any fish?

woshiyr

• SRC Member

Nice one Lemonx2!

now I am curious how old is he :pinch: hehe

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member

Hey i dont think it is rather right for you to sasy something like that we are just saving money on the lifestock and on the other hand we are helping those who do not want their fishes to give them another chance of life with a new owner. i thought if theres someone giving why not take it and not waste the money.

Just taking from other without understanding the need of the lifestock is just like killing it. No diff.

Helping those who dont want their fish to give them another chance of life with a new owner, that is the words only should come out from a guy who know how to keep the lifestock healthy. not from someone who just mix all the lifestock he like in a tank and hope they can live....

sorry, i just a newbie but i feel there is something not correct about the way this member thinking. By the way, it is not about the age, it is about the way you do the things and the way you think.

• Like 2

Just taking from other without understanding the need of the lifestock is just like killing it. No diff.

Helping those who dont want their fish to give them another chance of life with a new owner, that is the words only should come out from a guy who know how to keep the lifestock healthy. not from someone who just mix all the lifestock he like in a tank and hope they can live....

+1

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

Bro arie,they always have meet up n things like that. Do join them if u r free. Show them who u r liao then the double Nick thing will solve.

People who r very into this hobby wan if one day got BBQ or anything,he or she will bound to attend if time allow... At there we can exchange pointer etc. Talk all u wan about marine life etc :)

N FYI,the people here r much better le compare to other forum who like to zapped other this n that,end day u will find yourself kana banned lol.

For your case if u r at that forum now,with the way u talk,,I dun think u will still be able to post any thread here.

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

sorry, i just a newbie but i feel there is something not correct about the way this member thinking. By the way, it is not about the age, it is about the way you do the things and the way you think.

+2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

+1 for u too. Stronger agree with u. Thats y some reefer who's giving away fish do choose who to give it to. I also know some reefers who sell their frags will advise u on whether if ur tank is suitable if u tell them about ur setup. We should care for the marine or else with the current climate changing, maybe our next generation may not have the chance to rare marine fish or corals, even worst may not even get to see it.

• Senior Reefer

I've already posted not to comment on this thread.

This is a pasar malam section afterall and posting here is diluting this section.

Since no one reads what i type, this thread will be closed.

Appreciate everyone's comments, just that this is not the right place to post.

thanks and happy reefing.

- Lemon.