WTS some fish. -Reducing load

bigbird

• SRC Member

I am clearing some fishes to reduce by bioload. All had been quarantine and disease free. Eating on Pellets and mysis.

1. Blue ring angel 4 inches -$30

2. Australian chelmon Rostratus 4.5inches -$35(Rare)

3. Naso Lituratus( Lipstick tang) 6-7inches -$50

4. Yellow fin grouper 5-6 inches-$50

(Epinephelus Flavocaeruleus)

FCFS. No reservation please. Collection at AMK.Pls bring along your own container.

Sorry unable to take photo of the grouper and blue ring, blame on my lousy DC. Will try to attach photo from website.

i will upload a video later. you can see the blue ring angel, yellow fin grouper and lipstick tang(black dosal)in it.

post-4953-043206700 1285384463_thumb.jpg

post-4953-089868100 1285384655_thumb.jpg

post-4953-047327200 1285385122_thumb.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

I am clearing some fishes to reduce by bioload. All had been quarantine and disease free. Eating on Pellets and mysis.

3. Naso Lituratus( Lipstick tang) 6-7inches -$50_Reserved

FCFS. No reservation please. Collection at AMK.Pls bring along your own container.

Sorry unable to take photo of the grouper and blue ring, blame on my lousy DC. Will try to attach photo from website.

i will upload a video later. you can see the blue ring angel, yellow fin grouper and lipstick tang(black dosal)in it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member

omg the copperband is gorgeous.

wonder if my marginalis will fight with it or not...

Will not fight, just throw some punch only. After a few hour they will be buddy already.

3. Naso Lituratus( Lipstick tang) 6-7inches -$50

Is the Australian Chelmon Rostratus reef safe?

• SRC Member

1. Australian chelmon Rostratus 4.5inches -$35(Rare)

3. Yellow fin grouper 5-6 inches-$50

* Blue ring angel 4 inches -$30- Sold and collected

* Naso Lituratus( Lipstick tang) 6-7inches -$50- Sold and collected

• SRC Member

1. Australian chelmon Rostratus 4.5inches -$35(Rare)---Reserved to the first person pm.

3. Yellow fin grouper 5-6 inches-$50

Apologise to those who pm me.

• SRC Member

1. Australian chelmon Rostratus 4.5inc

hes -$35(Rare)---Sold and collected by a nice reefer.

• SRC Member

Left with

1.Yellow fin grouper(Epinephelus Flavocaeruleus)5-6 inches-$50 neg.

• SRC Member

ups,saw it,its gorgeous. :thumbsup:

But no grouper lover leh?

• SRC Member