wts: timer/red sea skimmer/tunze 6060/reef chili

onizukaa

• SRC Member

Clearing :

1) Red sea skimmer (small) with addtional compartment (for media like carbon/po4 remover)

age(more then 1 year)

selling: $75

Note:Somtime this skimmer needs to take out pump and put back after offing it,but once run it will not stop

see the protein this skimmer can skim out

post-15831-063217000 1285268035_thumb.jp

post-15831-077475400 1285268036_thumb.jp

skimmer pump impella on and turning

post-15831-037352400 1285267875_thumb.jp

2) 2 x timer $8 each / $14 if take both

post-15831-054386800 1285268251_thumb.jp

3) Tunze 6060 (comes with magnet)

Age more then 1 year

Selling at: $90

Turbelle Stream 6060 Specifications:

- For aquariums of 250 - 800 l (66 - 211.3 USgal.)

- Output: 6,000 l/h, (1,585 USgal./h)

- Pump wattage: 11 W

- Voltage / frequency: 230V/50Hz

- Cable length: 2 m (78.7in.)

- Dimensions: diam. 98 x 118 mm (diam. 3.9 x 4.6in.)

- Outlet: 50 / 47 mm (diam. 1.9/1.8 in.)

4)1 bottle Reef Chili

post-15831-002140800 1285268715_thumb.jp

Quote from website

--------------------------------------------------------------------

<B>Reef Chili was originally created as a frozen <BR soft>fish/coral food and it worked out fabulously, <BR soft>except for one thing, cost! Overnight shipping <BR soft>frozen products around the country is simply too <BR soft>expensive. I made this product because I was sick <BR soft>and tired of trying to feed my tank a dozen <BR soft>different things to keep all the corals and fish <BR soft>happy, healthy and colorful. I also wanted to <BR soft>achieve faster growth rates from some of my slow <BR soft>growing frags and see my otherwise nocturnal <BR soft>corals come "alive" during the day with the lights <BR soft>on. All These products were frozen, expensive to <BR soft>ship and none of them are sold at the same <BR soft>vender, making the costs immense.

I soon realized that none of this was necessary !!!

I could make a coral food that does not need to be <BR soft>frozen and would be 100% nutritionally complete. <BR soft>Better yet it can be done for just a few dollars a <BR soft>month !!!!!!

I have included all the key ingredients in the new <BR soft>Reef Chili, Zooplankton, spray dried Phytoplanton, <BR soft>Freeze dried Rotifers, Freeze dried Copepods, <BR soft>Dried Daphnia, Spirulina Powder and an Artemia <BR soft>nauplii replacement diet. While it is next to <BR soft>impossible to truly meet the dietary needs of every <BR soft>organism in every single tank, with this much <BR soft>variety you can feel safe in knowing that you have <BR soft>done your best to meet these nutritional needs in <BR soft>an easy and economical fashion . Unless you feel <BR soft>like wasting your hard earned dollars, there is <BR soft>absolutely no need to use any other products.<BR soft></B>--------------------------------------------------------------------

1 bottle only $35 (full bottle)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

All products self collect at my house and testing wil be provided on the spot.

interested pls pm me and prices are nett

collection clementi

• SRC Member

Ingredient for reef chili: Reef Chili 100% Complete Coral Food (am selling only 1 bottle, even fish love it!) $35

Zooplankton

This type of zooplankton is well known for extremely high levels of important fatty acids (Omega 3). It can have as much as 40 times the Highly <BR soft>Unsaturated Fatty Acids (HUFA's) of Artemia nauplii (baby brine shrimp). <BR soft>Tests have also shown this zooplankton to have uniquely high levels of <BR soft>beneficial antioxidants and Carotenoid pigments (astaxanthene} .

(400 to 500 microns)

fish_bullet3.jpgSpray-dried Phytoplankton

Phytoplankton is considered by most aquarists to be the best all around feed for aquatic filter feeders. Spray-dried phytoplankton has the benefit of

being preserved at the height of its nutritional value so you always know you <BR soft>are feeding your tank the very best..

(2-900 microns depending on how well it is mixed )

fish_bullet3.jpgArtemia nauplii replacement diet

For years it has successfully replaced live Artemia nauplii all over the world. The feed contains small pockets of air that keep it suspended in the water <BR soft>column and help it mimic live Artemia nauplii. Because of its size and <BR soft>nutritional value it is simply prefect for supplemental coral feeding.

<B>Contains Fish protein, whey, yeast and yeast extracts, marine fish oil, phospholipids, <BR soft>astaxanthin, vitamin and mineral premixes, anti-oxidants

</B>(1-50 mcirons and 50-100 microns)

fish_bullet3.jpgFreeze dried Rotifers

Rotifers are a wonderful zooplanktonic treat for your corals. These rotifers are naturally enriched by feeding on micoalgaes like phytoplankton and <BR soft>contain up to an incredible 60% protein. These are also freeze dried at the <BR soft>peak of their nutritional value. The freeze dried rotifers completely remove the <BR soft>tedious task of maintaining the cultures.

(100-200 microns)

fish_bullet3.jpgFreeze dried Copepods

Because of the high HUFA and fatty acid content, copepods are one of the best natural foods available for invertebrates. Aquaculture companies all <BR soft>over the world use them in vast quantity's. Freeze dried at the peak of their <BR soft>nutritional cycle they are able to maintain up to 57% protein.

(100-400 microns)

fish_bullet3.jpgDried Daphnia

Also known as the water flea, daphnia is an excellent coral food. The crustacean naturally comes packed with incredibly healthy blue-green algae <BR soft>. Blue green algae are an incredible source of highly unsaturated fatty acids <BR soft>(HUFA's) like Arachidonic Acid, Alpha-Linolenic Acid and Linoeic Acid.

(5 -750 microns)

fish_bullet3.jpgSpirulina Powder

The benefits of blue green algae are incredible. This type of algae is packed full of vitamins , minerals, carotenoid pigments and amino acids, making it <BR soft>very nutritious for all the organisms in your tank

{50-100 microns).

• SRC Member

Age more then 1 year

Bro, ur Tunze got the bracket to hang the pump by the side of the tank?

Age more then 1 year

• SRC Member

Bro, ur Tunze got the bracket to hang the pump by the side of the tank?

hello yup it does, what you get is

1) tunze wavemaker

2) bracket to hold the wavemaker and to the magnet mount

3) 2 piece of magnet (1 inside the tank 1 outside the tank)

Bro... It state there it comes with a magnet to mount it direft to the wall of the tank...(preferable neater method as comparing to using brackets) :)

thx bro!