weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your hybrid is different from mine....the fins are of different colours.....interesting :P

One more shot.

With your sohal in there between not add anymore tang, later the sohal might kill them :P

Bro.... Remember to post more pix of the hybrid powder blue... It seems like Gold-rim X Powder blue ler.... Very nice.... :wub: How big is it huh...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

The size is almost 3" from head to tail. Saw it by chance while patrolling PM. They put it in the inner row so if you don't look carefully you'll probably miss it.

I think there's another hybrid left there. Also small one :P

Now crossing my fingers that these two will made it as I put them into the FOWLR which has been cycled for 3 months.

sorry for confusion.

Need to clarify for those that didn't follow this thread closely.

1st 5 from the left in my main reef. 7 tangs in one reef tank would be madness :P

The 1st two from the right in my FOWLR, actually can tell from the color of the LR/background, pretty clean look eh? :P

• SRC Member
new addition to FOWLR

Is this an angel fish? Very nice brownish red colour. How big is your FOWLR tank (did not manage to read through this thread...very long)

Do you need to change water more often with a FOWLR as the fihes are bigger and have to feed more therefore more wastes/nitrates.

Is this an angel fish? Very nice brownish red colour. How big is your FOWLR tank (did not manage to read through this thread...very long)

Yes this is an angel, I asked the LFS uncle and he told me some angel but I forgot the name already. The FOWLR is 2ft cube :P Due to the size of the tank, all the fish in there are all mini sized which I went around all the LFS to find the smallest. Sourcing a new home so in due time a 6ft FOWLR will be setup and they can be transferred to the bigger home.

Do you need to change water more often with a FOWLR as the fihes are bigger and have to feed more therefore more wastes/nitrates.

I am using a big becket skimmer for the skimming so the extra waste is not really an issue.