weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

wah big big sohalll very fat also... I see that you added a banner of your tangs??? like roidan... haha.. nice man... very clear pics of your tangs all very sharp.... your sohal colouration darn nice!!!!

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

This fish is also known as the Sohal Surgeonfish and Red Sea Clown Surgeon, and less commonly the Zebra Surgeon, Majestic Tang, Majestic Surgeon, Zebra Tang, and Arabian Tang. It is found in the Red Sea, to the Arabian Gulf, and the Arabian Sea, sometimes in large aggregations, but usually in solitude. These fish commonly inhabit the reef plateau just before the slope, and are generally found in depths of less than 20 meters (65'). Wild Sohal Tang specimens can grow to 16 inches; in an aquarium the adults will normally grow from 7 to 10 inches.

The Sohal Tang is hardy, but susceptible to a disease known as Lateral Line erosion, or Hole in the Head. A vegetarian diet high in vitamins, especially beta-carotene can aid in the prevention of development of the disease. Stray voltages are also thought to contribute to this disease and the grounding probe may be beneficial.

wat does it mean hole in the head? <_<

maybe I should do one like that..with the new flame angel following behind :lol::lol::lol:

hmmmm...using some old photos..though some poorly taken...but can I join the tang club with this prototype???

post-34-1085674402.jpg

just fooling ard...will take out the G5 and try to take some decent shots soon....me want to join the 5 tangs club :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

wohoo... thinking of doing this also... do a banner of all my fishes... haha... dun sue me for copyright infringement... think you have started a new trend! haha... :D

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
wohoo... thinking of doing this also... do a banner of all my fishes... haha... dun sue me for copyright infringement... think you have started a new trend! haha... :D

i also wan..... but i only have 2 fish leh :huh::lol:

• SRC Member

wow also very nice, I am sure once you shoot with the G5 then you sure get some very good shots. Welcome to the club :P

if only all the fish can line up in a single shot.... like queueing up for nori :lol::upsidedown:

• SRC Member

Wah...buy equipment again??? This time the MX70??? My god, it is 240w of raw power. I did a rough calculation is about additional $30 per month on electricity bill.

Please let us know the feedback after you hook it up. I though you going to use your MX70 for your dual beckett?

Wah...buy equipment again??? This time the MX70???  My god, it is 240w of raw power.  I did a rough calculation is about additional $30 per month on electricity bill.

Please let us know the feedback after you hook it up.  I though you going to use your MX70 for your dual beckett?

Yes the MX70 will be driving my dual beckett. Then I will retire the MD55 and use it to drive my chiller + return.

Quite flexible. You know how many pc I order right :P would have taken the MX100 if they have it avaliable for the bulk order.