weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I am running the MD55 on my EV-240 so thought heck switch to the beckett since same power consumption :P

Yes it's the SK6000, had to do a special request to have the sponsor bring it in.

walau...yours 4ft use SK6000....make me paiseh to mention my skimmer leow... :paiseh:

think I must plan to run 2 concurrently leow.... <_<

walau...yours 4ft use SK6000....make me paiseh to mention my skimmer leow... :paiseh:

think I must plan to run 2 concurrently leow.... <_<

Where got pai sei one... as long as you think what you're using can serve your purpose. We're not here to compare who got the best equipment or biggest skimmer :P

• SRC Member

Where got pai sei one... as long as you think what you're using can serve your purpose. We're not here to compare who got the best equipment or biggest skimmer :P

definitely we are not here to complete or 'show-off' who has what! :D just joking.... :peace:

but personally, I also prefer to get the largest skimmer that I can afford, bec I think that will at least eliminate some factors of difficulties in reef keeping. :P

• SRC Member

Yup, I think its an achievement and a testament to Weileong's skill to keep an AT healthy.

Fisrst need skill in identifying a healthy specimen, then need to acclimatize properly and then need to coax it to eat and then need to make it stress free so no ICH or other diseases.. Quite an accomplishment!

Congrats bro!.. :)

• SRC Member

Bro weileong,

Congratulations on the healthy tank.... don't forget your promise hor...when my tank is really, you will pass me some of your frag. hehehehe.

Wah...need to go order my dual beckett liao and also extra Tunze so when Bro Weileong come to inspect my tank, I'm ready for the frag. hahaha

wah..your fishes can tahan swimming in front of the stream ah....

wat a rare shot...seldom see fishes going near that front of the stream

Was sticking some SPS earlier on so turn off the tunze while I let the super glue gel cure properly. No... my fishes can't swim in front of the tunze :P