weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Got my DV today so got this shot. More high res photo will be posted as soon as I get the hang out of all the software.

The pump to the UV was switched off yesterday as I rearrange my sump and I forgot to turn it on until this morning. Disaster as a few white spots appear on the AT & BT. Good news is all of them still eating very well.

whoa...cool AT there....nice specimen..... :whistle...can't wait to have one for myself soon..... :yeah:

• SRC Member

Aren't you getting an AP first instead of an AT?

Now my AT looks for trouble with my YT and ST despite the ST being larger than it!

Maybe get both at the same time.... :lol: AP is alot easier to keep but has problems getting started on commercial food likewise the AT..... :)

I see you have no problems with your AT being bullied in anyway now.... :lol:

AP is called chocolate tang or the mimic tang because it likes to eat chocolates as well as like to mimic different identities :lol:

maybe can feed AP chocolates to get it to grow big big :lol:

it's one of the tangs with obvious colour change from juvenile to adult.....tangs like chevron also have such colour changing process... :)

• SRC Member
Bought this new toy today.

Before this had to tweak the bubbling in my CR until I went crazy. Now very easy with this metering valve, set at 4 bubbles/sec.

Bro,

Where did you buy the needle valve to control your CO2? I couldn't find the part where you mention where you buy it.

Thanks,

Patrick