weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pple add 1/2 cup of water to the plastic bag at 1/2 cup every 15mins.

I play safe, use drip.

Use a 5mm silicon tubing add a small valve at the end and control the flow until it drips.

After 2-3 hrs the water would have been 300-400% of the original one from the bag so the LS would be ready to be added in to the tank.

Don't ever pour this water back to the tank :P

Weileong, you setting the controller on interval mode? How long the interval?

It is in pulse mode.

Interval mode green LED will light up once you have at least 3 tunze and one of them is connected to the 4th connector.

Did not want to use interval mode as I read if any snails or fishes goes into the tunze when it is powered down and after the tunze start running there is a risk of breaking the impeller.

Opps tang police come already.

Errrr.... this AT borrow from Roidan one :P

Got it from PR yesterday. Received tip off abt the shipment and cheong down to grab in 10mins time.

Now at the SPS side of my tank, still long long way to go before fully stocked. Will take my time. Maybe just go buy those brown out old stock and test my luck.

Really head pain to try to capture it, the black body makes adjusting the correct exposure difficult! Bro Roidan must have very good photography skills :P

Now it spends all it's time swimming around and pecking on the LR. I will use the LR trick on it tomorrow :P Let's hope it starts eating norti soon.

post-34-1083324855.jpg

Opps tang police come already.

Errrr.... this AT borrow from Roidan one :P

Got it from PR yesterday. Received tip off abt the shipment and cheong down to grab in 10mins time.

Now at the SPS side of my tank, still long long way to go before fully stocked. Will take my time. Maybe just go buy those brown out old stock and test my luck.

Really head pain to try to capture it, the black body makes adjusting the correct exposure difficult! Bro Roidan must have very good photography skills :P

Hmm how come din saw you..... i was one of the first few(think second if you are be4 me)... there ard 4

There were at least 5 AT, I think you came after me? Two with tear drop at the left side top level.

There were 3 small ones w/o tear drop in the tank in front of the shop and one more with tear drop but Edwin says got parasite on the floor.

I was there around 7pm and left around 7:45pm, it rained heavily. I did not carry enough cash with me as there were some last min unplanned purchase as well so went to the POSB ATM to draw some $$$. Maybe I missed you during that time.

So it makes sense if you came after me which they're left with 4 :P

There were at least 5 AT, I think you came after me? Two with tear drop at the left side top level.

There were 3 small ones w/o tear drop in the tank in front of the shop and one more with tear drop but Edwin says got parasite on the floor.

I was there around 7pm and left around 7:45pm, it rained heavily. I did not carry enough cash with me as there were some last min unplanned purchase as well so went to the POSB ATM to draw some $$$. Maybe I missed you during that time.

So it makes sense if you came after me which they're left with 4 :P

No i mean i was there at 4pm.... oh now i know which one you take liao. actually one guy took one at already before you

aiyo..... that means that one that got taken before mine was on the top level center tank.

Very wasted cos was very busy yesterday, I only received the tip off at ard 6:40pm..... else I would have got the best one..... nevermind very happy with this one so don't think anymore :P

Errm... can I buy a pbt next? pls don't come and arrest me :P