Lcf's tank

lcf425

• SRC Member

Your orange octo makes me want to break into your house and steal it!

If this piece appear in GO i cannot imagine the price tag!

You need help with the break in I just a call away LOL

Hmmm I say 400 to 600 =.=

And I reserve a set of T5 for that clam I have le ^^

hahaha the orange octo.

magical and mystical piece!

i actually only like it coz it's very unique and there was only one piece. but it loses to green in terms of outstanding-ness.

NO!! It does not lose shine to green one at all!! Haha u like green one i can exchange mine w your orange!

Haven not seen it on forum have you tried posting in RC?

Orange Octo has already appeared in the states some time back. ReefBuilder has reported it quite some time ago.

But in singapore i believe lemon's the first piece.

• Senior Reefer

i have a green octo bigger than my head liao!

i dun wan to change.

but yah the orange is very unique lah. just like the aussy orange hammer :)

if you want next time come again i let u know.

either lem was wondering is it ok to feed once a day? and whats the best number time to feed fishes as i have a problem fixing up my food dispenser =(

depending on your skimmer and the kind of food.

I feed like 3 times a day for my fishes. I use Ocean Formula 2 pellets and discus food :pirate:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

i like to feed them 3times or more actually however i am working and i be adding new lights so no space for food dispenser.Thats why thinking if 1times is ok and whats the best amount of times lo

Personally i feed two times a day. Once in the morning and another at night. If i'm out early in the morning, den it'll be once a day in the evening.

Fishes can survive well on jux one feeding a day. However if u ask me wat's the optimum number of feedings, i would say three small feedings a day. But most of us dun hav the luxury of time to feed so many times, so one to two times a day will also suffice.

Watever i mentioned above does not apply to fishes tat require high amount of feedings like purple queen anthias, princess anthias and some other difficult to feed angelfishes.

• Senior Reefer

In school Juz now paiseh. Anyway depends on way fish u keeping. Ur wrasses all 1 feeding shud be enough but optimum will be 2. When u get back immediately feed. Then before ur lights off, feed 1 more time lor.

I feed one time if I'm busy in the day. Weekend I feed 3 times. But I feed alot of small feedings whenever I'm free coz I have butterflies that tend to need more feedings.

• 4 weeks later...