Lcf's tank

lcf425

no la doubt will change to MH... either 2 more tube T5 or a better set of T5 lo

daily change water no fear ba haha

bro,

daily water change will only cause your water parameters to go awry if you are going to change 10% each time.

Alternatively, what you can do is just do normal weekly water changes. That will be better.

Anyway it's nice to see you so passionate about this hobby and conscientious about what you are doing for the tank. But still be patient ok!

Anyway T5s can handle keep a clam. Just invest in a good t5 set and it should carry you far (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• Senior Reefer

daily water change is actually not beneficial you know? cause fluctuation and trace element wastage. corals need time to absorb trace elements such as iodine and strontium etc. and one day is definitely not enough.

it's a waste of salt.

at least once a week is very diligent already.

or if you really really want, once every 5 days.

• SRC Member

Livestock list

1bartlett anthais (selling once i catch)

1yellow tang

1hooded wrasse (Aussy)

2hooded wrasse(Vanuatu)

2female hooded wrasse (vanuatu)

2flame wrasse

1vanuatu flasher wrasse (Vanuatu)

2mcosker flasher wrasse (Indo)

2mcosker flasher wrasse (African)

6fire shrimp

3cleaner shrimp

2harlequin shrimp

3pom pom crab

2randal pistrol shrimp

• Senior Reefer

nice stock list.

you can add this to your stocklist if digiman and i manage to secure it via our "secret source" hehe :P

super super rare in singapore but dirt cheap and common fish in other countries.

post-15755-059211100 1291293848_thumb.jp

post-15755-001751900 1291293854_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

the top 2 is nice

the bottom 2 is very very nice!!! ohh GREAT just ran out of idea of what to keep hahahah... either way i saw your orange octo its also very nice! BEST steal i would say! haahh

• Senior Reefer

the top 2 is nice

the bottom 2 is very very nice!!! ohh GREAT just ran out of idea of what to keep hahahah... either way i saw your orange octo its also very nice! BEST steal i would say! haahh

orange octo is super rare haha.

never seen one before in real life. first time!

• Senior Reefer

the top 2 is nice

both wrasses are very rare in singapore but common in other country.

hope to see it and if come in, must rush!

• SRC Member

both wrasses are very rare in singapore but common in other country.

hope to see it and if come in, must rush!

Me rush difficult lo >.< unless camp if no rush always late de =.= hmmm the bottom 2 wrasse looks like whiptail wrasse so does it mean they are fierce ?

• Senior Reefer

Me rush difficult lo >.< unless camp if no rush always late de =.= hmmm the bottom 2 wrasse looks like whiptail wrasse so does it mean they are fierce ?

digi and i see if can order it or not.

so if can, we will be informed and we can go down when it comes. means no need to rush with other ppl.

hopefully can coz these 2 are very common fishes. just that they dont come singapore.

it's found in indonesia and malaysia!

the bottom one is called tonozukai fairy wrasse and yes, its very closely related to the whipfin fairy wrasse. it's super aggressive so make sure you add it in the last.

• SRC Member

Ai yoyo then I may not add le cause my tank currently only the last Vanuatu flasher is fierce the rest are like a mouse to me =.= hmmm what about the top 2 wrasse? They somewhat look like rossy scale to me which is also fierce right ?

• Senior Reefer

Ai yoyo then I may not add le cause my tank currently only the last Vanuatu flasher is fierce the rest are like a mouse to me =.= hmmm what about the top 2 wrasse? They somewhat look like rossy scale to me which is also fierce right ?

the top wrasse with the blue body and orange back is Aurantidorsalis fairy, common name is orange back fairy wrasse.

it's from Sulawesi indonesia and a very peaceful fairy wrasse. perfect for community tanks.

tonozukai is aggressive but usually only if it's added first and once established, will become fierce. if added last or later, usually won't.

• Senior Reefer

Jon, inspired by your squamosa and Lemon's maxima, i may considering keeping a clam in my tank. But i'm running only one tube T5 so it's a bit hard to sustain the lighting needs.

1 t5 abit hard.

clams are beautiful and i love squamosa and maximas the most.

dislike crocea coz the shape too funny and odd..

• SRC Member

The epoxy is good? It's damn cheap also compared to those specially made for aquarium usage.

It is recommended by Chingchai, cheap and good!

Yes apart from the color wise the rest is better then ahem ahem

• SRC Member

Jon, inspired by your squamosa and Lemon's maxima, i may considering keeping a clam in my tank. But i'm running only one tube T5 so it's a bit hard to sustain the lighting needs.

Hope weekend we got car then go Cf again LoL ... Yea Lem is right squamosa and maxima the best ... However I prefer squamosa as you can see the actual color from the front of the tank ^^