Lcf's tank

lcf425

• SRC Member

NICEEE frontal view.. and I saw the Mckosker flasher!! I likey too bad I couldn't get to IRwarna shipment to get... haiz.. oh well now I got another fish I hope to stabalize before I get anything else. :)

Love your PRATAS on the sandbed... lovely :) so colorful... you are giving me ideas for my relatively empty sandbed!! :)

Thanks for the comment^^ oh the Vanuatu flasher? yea was lucky digi help me reserve while the african one was spotted by lemon !

hmmm prata is good however abit costly must wait for iwarna one haha which i miss it =(

• SRC Member

wow... your sandbed is now full from the last time i saw..

nice pratas.. all from GO?

where's the FTS?

wilson's bubble is in very good hands i see :thumbsup:

Orange one from reefer

Big red one from reefer

red with green centre from GO

green with orange from iwarna

ooops my fts is the video lo LOL

yea seems like its doing well daily do water change ^^or worst case 3days once lo

• SRC Member

Thanks thanks...Yea still wish to lower somemore but still can't bear to sell my repeat wrasse =[ daily water change Ma haha 1pail a day so far ^^ but sadly can't find the African flasher dunno still alive anot =.=

• Senior Reefer

Thanks thanks...Yea still wish to lower somemore but still can't bear to sell my repeat wrasse =[ daily water change Ma haha 1pail a day so far ^^ but sadly can't find the African flasher dunno still alive anot =.=

i just realised i typed dish instead of fish lol.

dun wry. it will come out.

if does not come out after a few days then most likely gone.

wrasses i always betta box at least 2 days first. if throw in straight away, they hide and so stress, sometimes never come out and just MIA.

• SRC Member

Kindof bad, unless the 2 pails of water is properly mixed to get the same salinity, calcium and KH as the water in your maintank. Changing water too frequently causes the parameters to flunctuate too much. Once a week about 10 to 15% would be better