Lcf's tank

lcf425

Yea I heard from the above advise will not upgrade anytime soon ^^

But I doubt it's real as you Said before it's rare and coming from you know where properly mis I'D

Yupp I saw just wanna ask if they can fight with GO LoL

Hope the vanuata shipment dun come anytime sooner as I want to clear my ich before adding any fish =.=Btw digi have you tried that med that Terry is using before?

Though it's from jireh, but i think still worth to check it out.

Price wise should be quite standard for aussie corals, same like RD and CF price lo, expensive. GO corals are not from aussie, so price cannot compare, theirs are from indo which is suppose to be cheaper but most of the time is as expensive as aussie shipment.

Vanuatu will delay one. Last time also everytime delay, sometimes up to a month or more.

No did not try the medication before, cos Terryz want to pass me but everytime i see him he din bring so till now din get to try.

• Senior Reefer

Waaaaa so nice ... Either way can you tell me how to make them flash?

fairy wrasses will flash when they are excited.

a group of females will excite them. that's why males will flash at females to get their attention.

other male wrasses will also excite them. but not in a sexual way, but in a competitive way. sometimes two or different kinds of fairies will engage in a flash off and swim around the tank displaying their flashing colours.

i remember when i was at greencloud's house, his exquisite, condei, red margin and flame wrasses were all flashing at the same time, chasing each other around his tank.

but the tank size plays a big part. in small tanks, they cannot flash properly as they need long swimming space to properly swim and display. in small tank, they can only flash for 1-2 seconds and then stop.

long tanks they can actually continue flashing for 1-2 minutes as they cruise around your tank.

Lol when it flash looks like ghost >.<

Cos it looks like it's emitting white light, like casper. U cant control flashing one, but keeping a busy and vibrant tank w lots of females wrasses or other smaller fishes will encourage them to flash as they want to exhibit their male ego! Seeing a fairy wrasse flashing is an exciting experience and not something easily achievable.

• SRC Member

Though it's from jireh, but i think still worth to check it out.

Price wise should be quite standard for aussie corals, same like RD and CF price lo, expensive. GO corals are not from aussie, so price cannot compare, theirs are from indo which is suppose to be cheaper but most of the time is as expensive as aussie shipment.

Vanuatu will delay one. Last time also everytime delay, sometimes up to a month or more.

No did not try the medication before, cos Terryz want to pass me but everytime i see him he din bring so till now din get to try.

You wanna go check out this weekend if I got the car ??but maybe need to wait for victor do a 50% water change or is it not needed?

Yea means 100 and above I guess haiz fish I dare try but corals =.=

Yea hope 2months the best or rather the longer the better ^^

Hmmm then I better not try first since you say not that serious though quite alot of flicking ... I notice the wrasse dun really flick anymore only fish that fish alot is the gramma =[

• Senior Reefer

vanuatu shipment will delay one. when it is CONFIRM 100% then i let you know. till then if you don't hear anything from me or iwarna, then not confirm.

not all fairy wrasses will exhibit white or lavender colours when flashing.

some fairy wrasses will just deeply intensify their colours with minimal or absence of white pigment.

some examples are scott's fairy, laboutei, marjorie and a few others. their colours will intensify alot and look very gorgeous. but no white colours with "emition of light"

some, on the other hand, will turn entirely white and looks like they are emitting light. such as rosyscale (pictured above), condei, katherinae, sanguineus and some others.

• SRC Member

fairy wrasses will flash when they are excited.

a group of females will excite them. that's why males will flash at females to get their attention.

other male wrasses will also excite them. but not in a sexual way, but in a competitive way. sometimes two or different kinds of fairies will engage in a flash off and swim around the tank displaying their flashing colours.

i remember when i was at greencloud's house, his exquisite, condei, red margin and flame wrasses were all flashing at the same time, chasing each other around his tank.

but the tank size plays a big part. in small tanks, they cannot flash properly as they need long swimming space to properly swim and display. in small tank, they can only flash for 1-2 seconds and then stop.

long tanks they can actually continue flashing for 1-2 minutes as they cruise around your tank.

Hmmmm weird Lei maybe I take another video again and see if it's flashing ba haha cause it's really looks like flashing then again it should be just excited ba haha

• Senior Reefer

You wanna go check out this weekend if I got the car ??but maybe need to wait for victor do a 50% water change or is it not needed?

Yea means 100 and above I guess haiz fish I dare try but corals =.=

Yea hope 2months the best or rather the longer the better ^^

Hmmm then I better not try first since you say not that serious though quite alot of flicking ... I notice the wrasse dun really flick anymore only fish that fish alot is the gramma =[

flicking could be due to flukes also.

wrasses are very disease resistant and when get white spots, they recover very quickly and usually repel other disease like flukes and ich.

• SRC Member

vanuatu shipment will delay one. when it is CONFIRM 100% then i let you know. till then if you don't hear anything from me or iwarna, then not confirm.

not all fairy wrasses will exhibit white or lavender colours when flashing.

some fairy wrasses will just deeply intensify their colours with minimal or absence of white pigment.

some examples are scott's fairy, laboutei, marjorie and a few others. their colours will intensify alot and look very gorgeous. but no white colours with "emition of light"

some, on the other hand, will turn entirely white and looks like they are emitting light. such as rosyscale (pictured above), condei, katherinae, sanguineus and some others.

Well wait for another video then as I got so many females now =.=

• Senior Reefer

Hmmmm weird Lei maybe I take another video again and see if it's flashing ba haha cause it's really looks like flashing then again it should be just excited ba haha

no.

it it's not flashing. it is flaring.

flaring means expanding it's fins fully and swimming. it looks like it's flashing but there is no major change in colour. sometimes when flaring, the colour will intensify and deepen.

but as along as there is no white colouration or change in colour, it is not flashing. hooded wrasses will display change in colouration and display of white to light purple colour when flashing.

• SRC Member

flicking could be due to flukes also.

wrasses are very disease resistant and when get white spots, they recover very quickly and usually repel other disease like flukes and ich.

I hope they are disease resistant =.=recovering for injuries are quite fast I must say ! like the x-men guy 2 to 3 days they can grow back fins and stuff ^.^ till now I still feed prazi though it's not good enough to cure flukes I hope it can somewhat help abit ^^

• Senior Reefer

I hope they are disease resistant =.=recovering for injuries are quite fast I must say ! like the x-men guy 2 to 3 days they can grow back fins and stuff ^.^ till now I still feed prazi though it's not good enough to cure flukes I hope it can somewhat help abit ^^

fishes if healthy and in good water parameters regenerate very quickly. not only wrasses. torn fins can heal overnight if the damage is not severe. more severe torn fins can heal in a few days.

don't waste your prazi. flukes are only susceptible to prazi when exposed and bathed in it. feeding prazi soaked food will have almost no effect on body flukes. it is good for ridding internal parasites though.

• Senior Reefer

Then I guess must Qing you and digi to see what problem are they having as I ask Terry before he say I am like Lem dunno what the English word but Chinese is da Jin Xiao guai =.=

ok jon u really need to use punctuation marks. very difficult to read.

sure. you can invite me and digi over if you want. i know what flukes look like as one of my fish have them now. but as long as the fish is feeding well and keep your parameters right, flukes will not be a problem.

the deadly one is gill flukes which can rupture the thin blood vessels in the gills and cause the fish to suffocate.

da jin xiao guai means like, freak out and make a big deal over somethign that isn't serious.

sometimes in the hobby it is important to be da jin xiao guai, but sometimes. no.

• SRC Member

nice video bro, i still prefer the bartletts.. just my own preference.. maybe will consider lyretails also.. :thumbsup:

• SRC Member

haha can check out flavo too its one of the video ^^ bartlett the best^^

wa the flavo super timid! if i add flavo next time they sure kenna spooked by my AT..

• Senior Reefer

yea thats why best not to get flavo, moreover once they used to the tank only one will left as they really will fight with their super thin body will die anytime =.=

your flavo killing each other is not a 100% case for all flavo.

so far yours is the only case i've heard, and i'm not sure the reason.

like i said, i have a friend with 30 flavo and all no problem. occasional chasing but no killing.

your flavo killing each other is not a 100% case for all flavo.

so far yours is the only case i've heard, and i'm not sure the reason.

like i said, i have a friend with 30 flavo and all no problem. occasional chasing but no killing.

I think it is the number of fishes that makes the difference???

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

I think it is the number of fishes that makes the difference???

probably.

it's definitely not the flavoguttatus anthias itself because alot of customers and reefers at iwarna buy them in small groups but never hear them killing each other off before.