Lcf's tank

lcf425

Yea that's why I bought red blasto looking for orange and red stuff now lol ... That's why brought the orange plate too

For meaty coral u can go for red cynarina if u find prata too ex. I also like goniopora, they comes in many colours like red and purple. Also dun forget the chalice coral that comes in the most amazing colours and patterns. Well of course if u're willing to pay, there's also the insane coloured aussie acans.

U cant jux have too many euphyllia corals, there are also other v unique corals that will add on a lot of life to your tank, like Duncans, softies and some NPS corals like sun corals, seafan, gorgonian etc.

Here's Sunburst's tank w a v good mix of corals.

post-10328-024955000 1285601813_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

For meaty coral u can go for red cynarina if u find prata too ex. I also like goniopora, they comes in many colours like red and purple. Also dun forget the chalice coral that comes in the most amazing colours and patterns. Well of course if u're willing to pay, there's also the insane coloured aussie acans.

U cant jux have too many euphyllia corals, there are also other v unique corals that will add on a lot of life to your tank, like Duncans, softies and some NPS corals like sun corals, seafan, gorgonian etc.

Here's Sunburst's tank w a v good mix of corals.

i like cynarina but dun have will have to wait for cheap prata... i love goniopora if not for the super unique price like 190 =.=

yea i get what you meant for euphyllia thats why not getting so many already^^

• SRC Member

Livestock list

6bartlett anthais

1flavo anthais (dead 2) =(

2purple queen anthais

3diapar anthais

0purple tang (sold 1)

1yellow tang

1full moon goby

0court jester goby (sold 1)

1mandrain

1royal gramma

1hooded wrasse

2lepord wrasse

7flame wrasse (plus 2)

1radiant wrasse

1rhomboid wrasse

1flame angel

2flameback angel

6fire shrimp

3cleaner shrimp

2harlequin shrimp

3pom pom crab

2randal pistrol shrimp

• SRC Member

Livestock list

6bartlett anthais

1flavo anthais

1purple queen anthais (dead 1)

3diapar anthais

3sunburst anthais

1yellow tang

1full moon goby

1mandrain

1royal gramma

1hooded wrasse

2lepord wrasse

10flame wrasse (plus 3)

1radiant wrasse

1rhomboid wrasse

1flame angel

2flameback angel

6fire shrimp

3cleaner shrimp

2harlequin shrimp

3pom pom crab

2randal pistrol shrimp

Livestock list

6bartlett anthais

1flavo anthais

1purple queen anthais (dead 1)

3diapar anthais

3sunburst anthais

1yellow tang

1full moon goby

1mandrain

1royal gramma

1hooded wrasse

2lepord wrasse

10flame wrasse (plus 3)

1radiant wrasse

1rhomboid wrasse

1flame angel

2flameback angel

6fire shrimp

3cleaner shrimp

2harlequin shrimp

3pom pom crab

2randal pistrol shrimp

WTF?

You now have 10 flame wrasse???

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

10 !?!?!?!?! :shock:

btw bro, careful on the stocking, you might be overstocking already, with so many fishes inside.. space, food, and nutrients could be an issue..

• SRC Member

10 !?!?!?!?! :shock:

btw bro, careful on the stocking, you might be overstocking already, with so many fishes inside.. space, food, and nutrients could be an issue..

going to upgrade to either a 6ft or a 3ft cube as soon as my bro shift out le haha... either way i change water frequently and the fishes so far are all quite small ^^

• SRC Member

yea better for my fishes and easier to maintain as i heard the better the tank the easier to maintain? what do you think? see lo hope got second hand my tank size looking for 3ft cube more then a 6ft cause its looks nice and i have to clear alot of space for the 6ft =.=

• SRC Member

And if not wrong sunburst will fight untill they are left with one... But in your tank so many distraction, i think that will not happen bah?

yea i heard too but try and like you said thats what i thought LOL... however got one monster size one i bought ^.^

• Senior Reefer

wa h your tank not even 3 months you want to upgrade? slowly enjoy it lor. build it up let it mature.

3ft cube is a terrible idea. very difficult to scape and maintain. if you want, do a 3x3x2. the height 2ft still easier. 2ft height very hard to manage.

• SRC Member

One advise, if you going for 3x3x2.. Go for a low profile cabinet and a side sump like Lemon... Easy maintenance..

yea true also i think i settle for 3x3x2 then but i dun like low profile cabinet,i want a tall cabinet so can put anythng inside easily as i dun like a side sump thought its is the best way to maintain stuff

yea true also i think i settle for 3x3x2 then but i dun like low profile cabinet,i want a tall cabinet so can put anythng inside easily as i dun like a side sump thought its is the best way to maintain stuff

DUN GO FOR A TALL CABINET!!!

IT IS A HASSLE....

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp