NSW from Irwana

pweesng

• SRC Member

Hi,

just want to check, has anyone used NSW from Irwana recently? ie in the last 2 weeks?

How's the quality? does it screw up the skimmer as some of the guys posted recently?

Thanks in advance for all advise.

for me it's ok,change 2 packet of NSW everyweek (though i never test the water)

everything seems fine:thumbsup:

if you would like to play safe, can test water parameters before using it

• SRC Member

Hi,

just want to check, has anyone used NSW from Irwana recently? ie in the last 2 weeks?

How's the quality? does it screw up the skimmer as some of the guys posted recently?

Thanks in advance for all advise.

Weekly water change with Iwarna NSW no problems at all. If there was it would have been a long time ago ( since the oil spill) but I've been using it every week with no problems at all. :thumbsup:

great stuff... time to plan for my quarterly water change ;)

I am using Iwarna's nsw too. No problem. However, do take note, their sg is on the low side (1.019 to 1.021). If your tank is a fowlr no problem. For reef tank you need to top up with salt mix.

I am using Iwarna's nsw too. No problem. However, do take note, their sg is on the low side (1.019 to 1.021). If your tank is a fowlr no problem. For reef tank you need to top up with salt mix.

If you use the refractometer to measure the Iwarna's NSW is about 1.025 ... you need to use the refractormeter to get a more accurate reading...I always do the test on their NSW for weekly water change.. the CA is around 380 and Mg on the low side of 1140 range...

fts-022012.JPG

Me too... Have been using their NSW throughout for my weekly water change on my FOWLR...

So far no problem altho nvr do any checks on the parameter since i started last 2 yrs...

Have been a great saving for my pocket... LOLz...

• Senior Reefer

Iwarna's NSW is one of the best IMO.

NO3 0-3ppm

PO4 0 to detectable, but too low to cause damage in reef tanks.

NO2 0

NH3 0

Sg abit low though. but no cause for alarm.

been using it for 2 years