WTS: Zoas

• SRC Member

no offence, but it looks like a bleached red people eater to me..

how to bleach them?more light or no light cos i'm gonna try some on my RPE zoa keke. :ThanxSmiley:

Too many hobby......too little money!

• SRC Member

er ham, hmmm, bro dreamlover, to show my gratitude dat u sold me dis piece of ppe 2 weeks ago,

let me put some of my pics for u(bot from u 2weeks ago 1) :ThanxSmiley: ,

btw mine is iphone pics so u guys noe iphone lah,haha , so mite not b nice either, haha

i'm not really sure how a bleached zoas or ppe looks like, but hope dis isn't 1, cos it looks really amazing dat dis is the transparent or translusent piece i got in my tank, btw under BLUE lighting, the green mouth actually has abit of glowing effect, cos the face is pinkish transparent. :score::score:

tink i gotta rape ur tank more often, haha

post-17786-073517500 1280333900_thumb.jp

post-17786-072177100 1280333914_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

where collection location? Can view before purchase?

rgds,

Bro, collection is at cck.. u can view b4 buying, no say must buy when u come... :) Can also look see look see.:friends:

Bro Lemon, it may be a people eater zoas family type but confirmed not bleached red PPE. Can see from it's green shining nipple. :)

Bro fatbike, thanks for the comment. Dun rape my tank as compare to urs is small fry for mine. :(

• SRC Member

:off: omg, n i thought dis is the permenent colour sia :fear: , so eventually dis wud become wat colour? :blink:

hmmm tink gotta keep n c c how it goes

bro dreamlover, tink we gotta try revive its colour n maybe update tread? :friends:

• SRC Member

Yup, its bleached. It will recover though, given good water perimeters and TLC. ^_^

Bro peacemaker, 1st of all need to apologise to u for not giving u a ans to trade with my other zoas when i pm u . Hmmm... when i got the zoas it's already this colour, under my water condition (so so, not pro) still the same. Thanks for the advise any way. :) Btw if u're still interested to trade, I'm still waiting for another reefer to confirm which types of zoas he choose then can let u choose the other 2. Sry for the delay to keep u waiting.

:off: omg, n i thought dis is the permenent colour sia :fear: , so eventually dis wud become wat colour? :blink:

hmmm tink gotta keep n c c how it goes

bro dreamlover, tink we gotta try revive its colour n maybe update tread? :friends:

Not to worry bro, I've just trade with Onizuka, hope his water is gd enough to see the result. Do not wish to sell a 'bleached' coral which will make me gain nothing so I'll not sell it at the moment. Tread close.:thanks:

• SRC Member

alamak, kk roger dat, will sms onizuka(midnight internet user) :superman::superman: lol

bro, guess we should really keep dis piece, really gotta update fellow reefers on weather its bleach,

cos now it seems oni 2 seniors pointed out incase dis type of things happen again,so lets juz wait ba

:friends::friends:

• SRC Member

Bro peacemaker, 1st of all need to apologise to u for not giving u a ans to trade with my other zoas when i pm u . Hmmm... when i got the zoas it's already this colour, under my water condition (so so, not pro) still the same. Thanks for the advise any way. :) Btw if u're still interested to trade, I'm still waiting for another reefer to confirm which types of zoas he choose then can let u choose the other 2. Sry for the delay to keep u waiting.

No worries. Take your time. ^_^

We all learn from somewhere...what is important is the selfless attitude from bros around who are willing to chip in to share. I applaude the humble approach by bro Dreamlover who takes comment positively and that's the way to go :welldone:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

yoyo all,

just traded extra polyp with him as i like the pinky :chair: (hope it wont return to normal colour hehe).

will keep all updated too :yahoo:

yea TS is humble and willing to take comments/advise given by bros out here.

and yes fatbike you know me well haha :kiss:

Bro, collection is at cck.. u can view b4 buying, no say must buy when u come... :) Can also look see look see.:friends:

shining nipple. :)

Bro DreamLuver,

I didnt contact you is because I was a little busy and not doubt your Zoas. Anyway, i am just a shout away from where Onizuka stays. Surely he will update me on this zoas. I cant wait to own The Zoas with Shinning Nipples!

Best Rgds,

• SRC Member

alamak, kk roger dat, will sms onizuka(midnight internet user) lol

bro, guess we should really keep dis piece, really gotta update fellow reefers on weather its bleach,

cos now it seems oni 2 seniors pointed out incase dis type of things happen again,so lets juz wait ba

Hehe bro u wan a refund? If not next time got nicer frags can give u 4 free.

No worries. Take your time.

Thanks bro! Currently really very busy with work. Actual promise the reefer to go down his place to trade cos I got transport but delay due to too tired and far and I've not contact him yet. =X. :ThanxSmiley:

With good lights and sufficient iodide and magnesium levels, the colours will return.

Thanks bro, will keep note. :ThanxSmiley:

We all learn from somewhere...what is important is the selfless attitude from bros around who are willing to chip in to share. I applaude the humble approach by bro Dreamlover who takes comment positively and that's the way to go

Thanks bro, I believe alot of senior reefers got the experience here so got to take it n learn. Marine is not a easy thing, got too much to learn, hope to gain more experience.

yoyo all,

just traded extra polyp with him as i like the pinky (hope it wont return to normal colour hehe).

will keep all updated too

yea TS is humble and willing to take comments/advise given by bros out here.

and yes fatbike you know me well haha :kiss:

Thanks bro for the trade, ur zoas looks very nice n healthy. Same as u hope for it to remain the same colour as it's nice but also hope maybe a few frag changes back to it's demon form to see the actual type of zoas. LOL. :evil:

Bro DreamLuver,

I didnt contact you is because I was a little busy and not doubt your Zoas. Anyway, i am just a shout away from where Onizuka stays. Surely he will update me on this zoas. I cant wait to own The Zoas with Shinning Nipples!

Best Rgds,

No worries bro, I did not think tat way. :) If I were to sell to u then I'll feel bad cos now I doubt my own zoas. Hehehe....

• SRC Member

Hmm... forget to add in, a small suggestion maybe can benefit all reefers. Can we have a gallery on those bleached corals which some r not easy to tell. At least this can prevent reefers from buying unhealthy corals.

• SRC Member

wa, :off: this tread not like sales tread anymore :chair::chair:

good idea bro dreamlover :idea: , any1 got any idea if we can set up a post or sticky tread on all bleahed LS to warn off newbies like myself?

would b good to have 1,

eg, at a farm/lfs if i c something UNUSUAL, can juz take out internet phone n start to check den "o can buy" :evil: or "o cannot buy" :rip: straight away, or can at least go home to check