Weekly Update - 14th to 20th June 10

• SRC Member

I believe those a captive bred... Thats why human means food... :upsidedown: :upsidedown:

ORA captive breds perhaps. very colourful.

RB

There a tank full of sun corals.

1 radiant left.

No more gum drop.

exquisite wrasses.

Auntie said will have Caribbean shipment next week.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

please don't ask me price as i never ask much.

LCK's Australia Shipment:

it was an eye opener when i was there... there are so many lineatus wrasse.. so many to choose from.. a great part of it is of alpha grade. :thumbsup:^_^

let the picture do the talking.

post-3663-1276890825003_thumb.jpg

not enough? more:

post-3663-12768908703661_thumb.jpg

more!! theres more outside the container, in the blue tub. too many for me too isolate and choose. all are about the same.

post-3663-12768909269786_thumb.jpg

theres other fishes as well like scribble, lemonpeel hybrid angel and queensland dottyback. too bad orsony is not in town. :lol:

post-3663-12768909870436_thumb.jpgpost-3663-12768910083303_thumb.jpgpost-3663-12768910318672_thumb.jpgpost-3663-12768910571681_thumb.jpgpost-3663-12768910786968_thumb.jpgpost-3663-12768910955069_thumb.jpgpost-3663-12768911114843_thumb.jpgpost-3663-12768911303859_thumb.jpg

and some snowflake clowns, black clowns, orchid/neon dotty and many more that are not from Australia shipment.

please don't ask me price as i never ask much about it.

post-3663-12768911618346_thumb.jpg

post-3663-12768912354837_thumb.jpg

post-3663-12768912468682_thumb.jpg

post-3663-12768912642433_thumb.jpg

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

update since i couldnt edit anymore: there were atleast 50 lineatus wrasses to choose from and most of alpha grade so don't need to speed there.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

might be cheaper but chk with steven....maybe bro reaper78 can help cos he gotten one. Was finding it like mad but now plenty to choose, good for wrasse collector. dont miss this chance....hehe. LCK should have more surprise in future and good price for their stock. : )

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member

this is indeed the biggest shipment for lineatus. also the cheapest so far....for wrasse lover, now gd time to get from lck....confirm best price in sg at the moment.

pricing is confirm cheaper than 18 red notes for alpha....not too sure abt female pricing.

LCK should be ~18 red note for male..

might be cheaper but chk with steven....maybe bro reaper78 can help cos he gotten one. Was finding it like mad but now plenty to choose, good for wrasse collector. dont miss this chance....hehe. LCK should have more surprise in future and good price for their stock. : )

tEc' date='19 June 2010 - 09:51 AM' timestamp='1276912274' post='922301']

this is indeed the biggest shipment for lineatus. also the cheapest so far....for wrasse lover, now gd time to get from lck....confirm best price in sg at the moment.

pricing is confirm cheaper than 18 red notes for alpha....not too sure abt female pricing.

Sorry guys.. just checked 3 blue notes for males.... 12 red notes onwards for female.... looks like GSS everywhere.... Quick! Before too late... best prices :thumbsup::thumbsup:

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

flameback is more reefsafe than flame angel IMO. i don't know what others think. but they are generally quite reefsafe.

I have kept one flameback and flame angel in two attempt before and i agree with lemon that flameback is more reef safe than flame angel.. thumbsup.gif

haha bro cf. the picture, the male and female tombalek.

the "female" you show here have a thin black edge on the ventral fins. should be male

Haha.. Sorry for terbalik... :)

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Thanks lemon for the identifications. Cheers

if my memory serve me correct, male yashas have a black edge on their ventral fins. or was it females that have this marking?

anyway, those at pinnicle all do not have the black edge on the ventral fins. forgot isit male or female that have this marking...

maybe someone can chime in?

Main Tank: 3 by 2 by 2.5 ft

Sump: 30 by 16 by 16 inch

Return: Sicce 5000

Wavemaker: Vortech Mp40wES

Lighting: 2 X Maxspect Mazzara, 1 ATI True Actinic, 1 ATI BluePlus

Skimmer: Deltec APF 600

CR: Deltec PF 501

Filtration: Carbon FR, Phosphate FR

Chiller: Hailea 300A

I have kept one flameback and flame angel in two attempt before and i agree with lemon that flameback is more reef safe than flame angel.. thumbsup.gif

Hi HM,

I will know the answer soon bcos'.....I have already gotten the 2 tiny Flameback from RB yesterday :cheers::groupwavereversed: !!!

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Yeah...good pricing! My advice is....GET it before it is gone! :groupwavereversed:

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• SRC Member

anyone knows the prices for duncans at LCK?

saw the yashas at pinnacle, left less than 10 i think. but most of them are feeding on pellets (which surprised me) although not aggressively! very tempting :eyebrow:

anyone know whether lck still have yello eye kole tang?

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)

• SRC Member

looking for Geometric Pygmy Hawkfish.

Anyone saw any good selection anywhere?

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• Senior Reefer

LCK still have plenty of lineatus wrasse.

scribbles angels

false personifer angels

flame angel

royal gramma

yellow assesor

misbar latezonatus clowns

platinum clowns

snowflake clowns

and two cirrhilabrus roseafascia that i'm very suprised no one saw! but no more liao :P

• SRC Member

scribbles angels

false personifer angels

flame angel

royal gramma

yellow assesor

platinum clowns

snowflake clowns

and two cirrhilabrus roseafascia that i'm very suprised no one saw! but no more liao :P

to add on, I just receive news that LCK came in Brazil shipment. Colorful seahorse and angels available. Stocklist unsure yet.

scribbles angels

false personifer angels

flame angel

royal gramma

yellow assesor

platinum clowns

snowflake clowns

Also have blue assesors, australian multicolor dottyback(Ogilbyina novaehollandiae) and an unknown black goby from australia.

Lemon, did you get the 2 rosefascia?

scribbles angels

false personifer angels

flame angel

royal gramma

yellow assesor

platinum clowns

snowflake clowns

Main Tank: 3 by 2 by 2.5 ft

Sump: 30 by 16 by 16 inch

Return: Sicce 5000

Wavemaker: Vortech Mp40wES

Lighting: 2 X Maxspect Mazzara, 1 ATI True Actinic, 1 ATI BluePlus

Skimmer: Deltec APF 600

CR: Deltec PF 501

Filtration: Carbon FR, Phosphate FR

Chiller: Hailea 300A

to add on, I just receive news that LCK came in Brazil shipment. Colorful seahorse and angels available. Stocklist unsure yet.

Any Bralizian Flameback :whistle ?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

CF has them. All the best.

anyone know whether lck still have yello eye kole tang?

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Just received news that LCK's Brazil shipment had already come in on Saturday late afternoon, and fishes & photos as follows. Please don't ask or 'pm' me about the

prices as I didn't ask Steven. :thanks:

>H.reidi Seahorses -- very nice orange colour, long wait of this species for almost 1

year. :superman:

>Dragon Eel :thumbsup:

>Queen Angel (sm, md, lg, jumbo) -- many pieces to choose from.

>French Angel(sm, md, lg, jumbo) -- many pieces.

>Rocky Beauty Angel (sm, md, lg, jumbo) -- many pieces.

>Atlantic Blue Tang

>Brazilian Wrasse

post-10205-12769641660345_thumb.jpg