Yuma, Ric for Bid

Cedric, Still not enough gems on your tank ar~???? stuart.gif

Lol, the bid will be shared by a few bros here. Anyway, i dont have any blue rics and also wanna try some yumas...heard that some times yumas not so stable fresh from the sea so can only wait for establish ones like those gems from wonder :P

It is a rare opportunity to have nice collection put up for bid, gets everyone excited and have loads of fun :yahoo:

Here's again an online TOAST to bro Wonder for the generous bid offer ! Think the reef community will remember him for a long time (at least for me) :groupwavereversed:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yellow tang what happen to your bid.....again?

Brudder, i am on social welfare. If MSD knows i can bid so high, my monthly pension gone. :rip: My head not so big, cannot wear too big hat. Alamak, everyone here thinks i play play only. So sad... :(

Still full credit to Brader Ced for his sharp eyes, pricing and timing, and highest tribute th Bro Wonder for his generousity and contribution to the reef scene. :bow:

rgds,

Brudder, i am on social welfare. If MSD knows i can bid so high, my monthly pension gone. :rip: My head not so big, cannot wear too big hat. Alamak, everyone here thinks i play play only. So sad... :(

Still full credit to Brader Ced for his sharp eyes, pricing and timing, and highest tribute th Bro Wonder for his generousity and contribution to the reef scene. :bow:

rgds,

There is noting to be sad about, if you are really serious in the bid do go all the way or plan your bid carefully. Sorry to say but sooner or later you're gonna be the reefer that other reefers talk about in the -ve way.