Percula clownfish

• SRC Member

I am just wondering how come some percula are dark orange in color while some are light orange ???

Next is in a 2ft by 1ft by 1ft can keep how many percula ?? Will they fight one with each other thanks ^^

• Senior Reefer

percula clownfish start their life orange. as they mature, they turn black. the amount of black increase from different individuals. individuals with alot of black on majority of the body are usually labelled onyx clowns.

in a 2ft tank, a pair of percula clowns can be kept. i won't suggest keeping anymore than a pair

• SRC Member

percula clownfish start their life orange. as they mature, they turn black. the amount of black increase from different individuals. individuals with alot of black on majority of the body are usually labelled onyx clowns.

in a 2ft tank, a pair of percula clowns can be kept. i won't suggest keeping anymore than a pair

As in I notice some of them the main color are dark orange while some are lighter in orange are they the same breed ??

Kk 2 only right will tell my cousin ^^