Mushroom & Plate

pacificbetta

qixian

Go to the project nuking flatworm thread. It is explained over there by AT.

The procedure is very effective against all flatworms including those that are normally found on plate corals.

swfish is suppose to sponsor $7 worth coral for this "experiment" instead he chicken out say that he will get $7 worth of flatworms.

I will be waiting for his flatworms supply if he can get them.

swfish if you are reading this, I am still waiting for your flatworms.

BTW, do flatworms 'hitch-hike' onto fishes now and then? Cause i noticed my damsel, Tang and Mandarin all had a round bug taking a ride on their fin once!!! :huh:

No.. flatworms do not hitch a ride on fishes. If you see a round bug on your fish... it's a parasitic pod. They are blood suckers. Try to get rid of it by giving your fish a fw dip.. or hope you have a wrasse around to hunt them down.

• SRC Member

heard the cleaner is a difficult fish to keep ?? true ??

side tracking ......

juz my 2 cents worth , let the matter rest !!! As he or she has their opinions and it only says so much about them how they put themselve across to us on the site ... sigh .... typical lah .... :(

:rolleyes:

Guys,

I've a Six-Line Cleaner that has grow so FAT eating left_over brine shrimps, Flat-worms and even sand worms from my DSB! The Six-line is definitely hardy enough to survive in the right Tank Setup & Environment. Juz keep 1 in a tank, else your six-line will be eating up another six-line!

Pet