Yellow tang.

DUCADOS

• SRC Member

Can any1 help? Just fed my fishes realized my yellow tang become skinnier than before. Has been feeding it with mysis,brine shrimp,seaweed n henry's food.

All also got eat but just y become so skinny? Can c shapes of bone on it's body Liao. Very flat. But purple tang ok fat fat only both yellow skinny Nia.

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

Can any1 help? Just fed my fishes realized my yellow tang become skinnier than before. Has been feeding it with mysis,brine shrimp,seaweed n henry's food.

All also got eat but just y become so skinny? Can c shapes of bone on it's body Liao. Very flat. But purple tang ok fat fat only both yellow skinny Nia.

How often is yr feeding per day?....

try this fish amino acid fish with food... avai @ RD

http://www.reefdepot.com.sg/Products.asp?Order=ProductName&CatID=49&BrandID=All

Cheers and Happy Reefing....

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

if you want it to look fat, you can try to feed seaweed more often

mine too more than a year to look fat

back to square 1 if i reduce seaweed frequency

cheers

+1..............

Same here

Mix reef-Main tank 3x2.5x2.5ftA

TI 3ft 8tube

Hitachi compressor unit 1HP

1 x AP- 702 Deltec

1 x Coral Lab CR with Ph controller; 1X AquaMedic Kalk Reactor top off

Baby fish dosing kh/Sr&Kcl/mg

DI water thru kalkwasser

1 x Skimz Fr with BRS gfo

2 x Rio 32hF main pump

1 x Pinpt Orp monitor

1 X Pinpt Ph monitor

Aquamedic wave maker

Sump 3x1.5ft plumbed together with;

1.5ft cube live rock

Frag tank 5x1x1ft

ya seaweed indeed help

but try to feed more on pellet those with 1 & 2 mix, it contain all the needs for it.

i ever have one yellow tang just feed on pellet most of the time, and it fat and deep yellow

I feed more than 5xtime a days with various food.... :P I remember my juvenile tangs with me less than a years looks bigger than my friend 4 years old tangs...

therefore, I suggested feed them more various vitamin enrich food and more often will helps too...

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

if you want it to look fat, you can try to feed seaweed more often

mine too more than a year to look fat

back to square 1 if i reduce seaweed frequency

cheers

Okok. Noted will feed seaweed more frequent from now on. Hopefully mai si (dun die)

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

• SRC Member

How often is yr feeding per day?....

try this fish amino acid fish with food... avai @ RD

http://www.reefdepot.com.sg/Products.asp?Order=ProductName&CatID=49&BrandID=All

My feeding siao siao wan. Smelly smelly also twice a day but I good mood may feed 3 or 4 times a day.

• SRC Member

Btw just wanna ask.After talking to some of the guys at the gathering last night, forgot to ask, Dried seaweed better or those fresh wan?

I mean better in terms of which wan more good for them n which wan they prefer more? Or actually both r the same no diff?

• Senior Reefer

Btw just wanna ask.After talking to some of the guys at the gathering last night, forgot to ask, Dried seaweed better or those fresh wan?

I mean better in terms of which wan more good for them n which wan they prefer more? Or actually both r the same no diff?

it's actually the same. it's the fibre that's important.

you can use live seaweed kinda food like red grape, red bamboo, caulerpa etc. problem is some fish won't eat this. good thing is it survives in your tank and allow your tang to pick at it anytime it wants.

dried seaweed is also ok but you need to clip it or tie it to something heavy. problem is it will get mushy after awhile and float everywhere. so make sure your fish finish up everything. not all fish will eat this at first and need some time to try.

if you buying dried seaweed from supermarket, make sure to buy sushi nori seaweed without salt and preservatives.

Some info on seaweed can find below thread discussion :)

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=88457&st=0&p=908479&hl=jusco&fromsearch=1&#entry908479

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

it's actually the same. it's the fibre that's important.

you can use live seaweed kinda food like red grape, red bamboo, caulerpa etc. problem is some fish won't eat this. good thing is it survives in your tank and allow your tang to pick at it anytime it wants.

dried seaweed is also ok but you need to clip it or tie it to something heavy. problem is it will get mushy after awhile and float everywhere. so make sure your fish finish up everything. not all fish will eat this at first and need some time to try.

if you buying dried seaweed from supermarket, make sure to buy sushi nori seaweed without salt and preservatives.

Orsony did tell me which type of dried seaweed to purchase therefore I've bought some to keep.

• SRC Member

Thanks for the info and once again upz for the friendly people in this forum...