WTS : Profilux Professional Pack & Profilux View II

• SRC Member

Hi bros/sis,

Have 1 set of 2nd hand Profilux Professional Pack & Profilux View II, with unused calibration fluid, unused (brand new con) water top-up sensor and brand new power adapter that I just bought.

I have not installed the set and condition will be as if it would have been from the last owner. ;)

Reason: for letting go : Realise won't be utilizing much of its functions.

Asking for : $1000.00

Price is slightly neg, please feel free to sms me @ 8112 3479 or PM me ^_^

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

thanks and sorry bro steven, hope my edited post will clarify, that this set is a 2nd hand set, however some of its contents have not been used before, namely :

1) water top-up sensor

2) calibration fluid

In addition, I have bought a new power adaptor today, which I will give for free. :)

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

I'm interested in Profilux View II.

If you can sell separately, Pls pm me the price.

Thanks.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

Hi Jameshong, thanks for the interest :)

I'll prefer to sell as a set, and if there is a another buy who is only interested in the profilux pro pack w/o the profilux view II; u'll be the first I contact :cheers:

Hi Jameshong, thanks for the interest :)

I'll prefer to sell as a set, and if there is a another buy who is only interested in the profilux pro pack w/o the profilux view II; u'll be the first I contact :cheers:

K :friends: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

hi bros/sis, the previous owner bought this set in 2008, and the following pic are WYSIWYG :groupwavereversed:

btw there is also a 9pin port connector to the computer that is captured in the pic, insturction manual can be d/l @

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Download/ProfiLux3_Manual.pdf

Note : there are no new probes, and this set is not from RD :)

cheers! :cheers:

post-17701-12745078351428_thumb.jpg

post-17701-12745078564978_thumb.jpg

post-17701-12745078722458_thumb.jpg

post-17701-1274507891271_thumb.jpg

post-17701-12745079012991_thumb.jpg

hi bros/sis, the previous owner bought this set in 2008, and the following pic are WYSIWYG :groupwavereversed:

btw there is also a 9pin port connector to the computer that is captured in the pic, insturction manual can be d/l @

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Download/ProfiLux3_Manual.pdf

Note : there are no new probes, and this set is not from RD :)

cheers! :cheers:

interested. sms me at 82882228. but budget of only 700. can?

• SRC Member

matthewpoh : sms sent, thanks for the interest bro, but it's not what i'm looking for, as the condition of the set is still mint. cheers! :cheers:

alternatively, I believe bro Solo77 has a set of profilux (if i remember correctly, it doesn't come with the view II) u might wanna try asking him for an offer :peace:

• SRC Member

Item sold to an extremely nice gentlemen, sales thread closed. :cheers:

Thanks to all the bros/sis for the interest. :groupwavereversed::ThanxSmiley: