Selling some equipment

• SRC Member

Hi Guys,

selling the under-mentioned due to unforeseem. u can try the Pic under my My tank.

1) Almost brand new plug and play 8" RM Calcium reactor {less than a month)with full A.R.M media + CO2 tank + solenoid + Dulpa PH Controller = $500/=(free 1 old version Skim FR)

2) H&S outsump skimmer with new aquabee pump (crack at the collection cup cover but not affecting the skimming)= $250/-

3) Hydor 4 ways wavemaker with 2 X hydor 3 + 1 X hydor 4 + 1 X hydor 4(non-controller) =$600/-

4) One modified 1.25HP chiller with insump coil = $200/-

5) One Acrylic top up tank with floater and feeder pump = $100/-

6) Solite Type 3 Pro light set up for sale brought from bro Wilson in Feb 2010. Deteil refer to light set

selling off at cough blood price. Interested party, please Do PM me or contact me at 96151414.

Thanks

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Supporter

Hi Hotsoup,

is your number posted correct? someone holding this number is getting irritated as receiving many enquiries. u too losing sales prospects.

For those keen to contact him, His contact is 9625 1414

• SRC Member

Hi bro u got PM/sms for ya chiller :)

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)