it's contents are

- Cirrhilabrus pylei (cebu var.) *Cebu pylei wrasse

- Cirrhilabrus marjorie

- Cirrhilabrus roseafascia *Rosebanded fairy wrasse

- Paracheilinus angulatus *Angulated flasher wrasse

post-15755-038804500 1279455488_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Nice... Din knew the could be so nice..

pyleis are well known to fade colour. i hope mine retains the blue lines and the golden scrawled markings on the fin.

• Senior Reefer

Just hope yours doesnt fade...

released all the fishes already.

the roseafascia and pylei are swimming around and feeding.

the flashers are hiding, and so is the marjorie.

typical wrasse behaviour. all should be swimming around by tomorrow :)

released all the fishes already.

the roseafascia and pylei are swimming around and feeding.

the flashers are hiding, and so is the marjorie.

typical wrasse behaviour. all should be swimming around by tomorrow :)

Yeah, My Angulatus also the same..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Yeah, My Angulatus also the same..

surprised the pylei and roseafascia did not hide immediately.

the angulatus and marjorie swam straight into the rocks when i released them.

anyway the roseafascia looks abit skinny again...

can't be internal parasites since i prazi it for so long already. maybe not enough feeding..... i've never seen a skinny wrasse even with light feeding.

surprised the pylei and roseafascia did not hide immediately.

the angulatus and marjorie swam straight into the rocks when i released them.

anyway the roseafascia looks abit skinny again...

can't be internal parasites since i prazi it for so long already. maybe not enough feeding..... i've never seen a skinny wrasse even with light feeding.

Since they are going in your tank liao.. You can feed them like pigs liao..

LOl.. :thumbsup:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

prazi only kills certain types of internal parasite. not all types, flatworm being one only.

keep an look out for the rest. all the best.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

prazi only kills certain types of internal parasite. not all types, flatworm being one only.

keep an look out for the rest. all the best.

prazi kills all internal worms. but it does not cure infections.

anyway will have more sources for roseafascia in the future..

• SRC Member

prazi kills all internal worms. but it does not cure infections.

anyway will have more sources for roseafascia in the future..

even if it kills all internal worms, it wont kill all internal parasite.

look into hexamita, one of the or main causes to wasting disease. if you suspect your fish is losing weight. it is best treated with metrodinazole. if you want some, i could spare you a portion of mine but i hope you won't get to use it. roseafascia is really hard to come by. furthermore, its really fated for you to own it on such an extraordinary event. keep it healthy and kicking.

:thumbsup:

Have a reliable source liao what.. But more expensive only.. LOL..

thats good news to wrasse lovers. :thumbsup: paging for Edwin :superman:

:lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

all my wrasses are out today!

the marjorie wrasse is absolutely gorgeous!! it's a lovely alpha male specimen with white belly and red top, and a yellow tail. did not expect the colours to turn out so nicely since it was one of the smaller ones.

when it flashes, it the forehead turns a BRILLIANT violet pink and runs down it's dorsal area.

i will try to get a photo.

the pylei wrasse is so pushy. i don't like it. not aggressive but it's not peaceful either. even in such a big tank. might consider selling it.

• Senior Reefer

my pair of cheap and common male angulatus flasher wrasse.

nice to see them flashing. when they expand their fins they look like a cursor arrow. but they swim too fast, so here's some normal non-flashing shots.

they really remind me of swallows flying in the sky. their deeply lunate enmarginate tail is really swallo-like

post-15755-072916100 1279536599_thumb.jp

post-15755-036950700 1279536604_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

unfortunately, no pics of mr marjorie yet..

came home and saw it displaying to the flasher wrasses. fed it a little, and then after feeding, it went to hide. probably still used to the tank or got frightened by me.

• SRC Member

unfortunately, no pics of mr marjorie yet..

came home and saw it displaying to the flasher wrasses. fed it a little, and then after feeding, it went to hide. probably still used to the tank or got frightened by me.

Quick, get a pic of it and share asap :eyebrow:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• Senior Reefer

Quick, get a pic of it and share asap :eyebrow:

still hiding.

my bro said it was swimming around when he came home at 12pm. i came home at 7 and it was still swimming and feeding, and then it went to hide shortly after.

sounds to me that it's still getting used to the tank. will take a photo tomorrow when it comes out :)

it looks just like this photo taken from the net.

post-15755-063022700 1279542687.txt