Help the puppies

yikai

• Senior Reefer

Puppy mill breeder owner @ pasir ris has abandoned his breeding stock and pups. many breeds of various ages. cavalier king charles, chihuahua, maltese, mini schnauzer, shih tzu, pomeranian, jack russel, whippetm sheltie, golden retriever, labrador, silky, yorkie, poodle, beagle, british bull, cairn terrier.

Please help these dogs by passing the message. they only have two weeks from 3/5/10 for a chance to live before they are put to sleep. This is not a spam and please ask around to help these doggies.

Puppy mill breeder owner @ pasir ris has abandoned his breeding stock and pups. many breeds of various ages. cavalier king charles, chihuahua, maltese, mini schnauzer, shih tzu, pomeranian, jack russel, whippetm sheltie, golden retriever, labrador, silky, yorkie, poodle, beagle, british bull, cairn terrier.

Please help these dogs by passing the message. they only have two weeks from 3/5/10 for a chance to live before they are put to sleep. This is not a spam and please ask around to help these doggies.

bro,

all these dogs for adoption? what is the procedure? can give address of the place? thanks

• Senior Reefer

bro,

all these dogs for adoption? what is the procedure? can give address of the place? thanks

hi, i don't know anything about the current situation. I'm just helping to pass the message to everyone here.

bro just wanna ask

wat the use when u also don't know the details to help these puppy??

So call by u that they're abandoned??

so do u know the shop owner that he wanna give it away??

Pls help to verify if u able to, i'm sure alot of people will chip in and help those cute little puppy

• Senior Reefer

bro just wanna ask

wat the use when u also don't know the details to help these puppy??

So call by u that they're abandoned??

so do u know the shop owner that he wanna give it away??

Pls help to verify if u able to, i'm sure alot of people will chip in and help those cute little puppy

Hi stevenkoh, thanks for the feedback.

The sms is being spread around my friends and i so happen to recieve it. So i decided to post it here, incase anyone might be interested or if anyone knows anything about it.

From the sms, it seems that the place to go is puppy mill breeder at pasir ris.

I've done some asking for you and the place to go to is Pasir Ris Pet farm kennel 9 and look for volunteer Taylor.

Sorry, this is all i'm able to provide at the moment as i'm just as in the dark as you guys, but if anyone here knows more, please share.

i dont know the owner, and i don't know the reason why the puppies are being abandoned too. Maybe they are closing down unexpectedly.

• SRC Member

juz to chip in, these dogs r used by those bastards to breed puppies.....many of them r not in very good state......so ppl who r willing to help this dogs, must also prepare a sum of money to bring them to vet......m sure they will recover with proper care n love. i read abt this somewhere....n most of the dogs r not young anymore....so dun expect to find a cute little puppy

tEc' date='05 May 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1273067387' post='907175']

juz to chip in, these dogs r used by those bastards to breed puppies.....many of them r not in very good state......so ppl who r willing to help this dogs, must also prepare a sum of money to bring them to vet......m sure they will recover with proper care n love. i read abt this somewhere....n most of the dogs r not young anymore....so dun expect to find a cute little puppy

Yes. That is true, there are various dogs with different age... It is best to bring them to the vet, it is a standard procedure to do when you adopt dogs from other dog organisations...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

I seriously curse the bugger who did this and all those profiteering humans who run doggy or any other animal mills around the world..... times like this I view human beings with a large measure of disgust. :angry2:

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

I seriously curse the bugger who did this and all those profiteering humans who run doggy or any other animal mills around the world..... times like this I view human beings with a large measure of disgust. :angry2:

Sad to say,it is like that if not where you get all the puppies in the Pet Shops... That is why my dog is adopted and not bought from Pet Shop... I will always go for adoption than buying from pet shop...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Sad to say,it is like that if not where you get all the puppies in the Pet Shops... That is why my dog is adopted and not bought from Pet Shop... I will always go for adoption than buying from pet shop...

sama sama :upsidedown:

• Senior Reefer

sad to say desi, this applies to almost everything in life. humans are the epitome of lifeform yet they abuse alot of things.

puppies for one,

the bile industry from sun bear in china (mega cruel. you should go see..)

killing baby fur seals for fur

force feeding ducks for their liver

even the marine industry! indiscriminate collection of livestock from the wild.

amongst almost everything else,

we can do our part to help. maybe not in all but at least in reefing :) Learn about livestock and know which are not suitable for the industry, and boycott those. I often see parents anyhow buying butterflies, eels and other livestock that cannot be kept because their kid wants them. The parents should educate their kids, and not do this.

Alas, easy to say, hard to do.

• SRC Member

yeah adopt adopt adopt!!!!!!!!! and foie graz , although taste great ( had it once) but after knowing how it's being made... bleh!

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

thats ridiculous for sending out such false claims. :angry2:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

this IS a hoax. It's out in the papers already. The newspaper interviewed the company and the boss said there's no such thing happening. I guess humans are really sick to think of something like this, but one thing is for sure, thank god no dogs are left abandoned. So sorry for posting this ._.

i've been a victim of this hoax too. so please just disregard this thread from now. thank you!

this IS a hoax. It's out in the papers already. The newspaper interviewed the company and the boss said there's no such thing happening. I guess humans are really sick to think of something like this, but one thing is for sure, thank god no dogs are left abandoned. So sorry for posting this ._.

i've been a victim of this hoax too. so please just disregard this thread from now. thank you!

So all this a hoax? But thank god it's a hoax, at least the dogs and puppies are safe and sound :)

• Senior Reefer

So all this a hoax? But thank god it's a hoax, at least the dogs and puppies are safe and sound :)

my original post was because i was "hoaxed" into believing it was true, just like everyone else.

now that the truth is out, just posting here to let people know that the news is fake.

yup glad all the doggies are safe.