WTS favias

yikai

• Senior Reefer

Hello reefers. Selling off my favias because my declivis butterfly is nipping on them. I love the fish so i will be selling off the favias instead. Not really interested in LPS now anyways. So win win situation.

Starting with the very rare blue and red favia. Please note that there are some injuries to this coral due to the nipping. I'll be honest with you guys, this is an open sales so everything will be stated in black and white. Damage as you can see is minimal, so with time, it will heal.

Letting it go at $70/- nett. No bargaining, this piece is worth >$200 according to my last price check with members in this forum. I believe some of you might remember. Letting go at 70 due to the slight injury.

this piece is nicknamed spiderman favia

post-15755-12719331918421_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12719331924455_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

Next is another rare colour. Black and red. Have fragged out part of it for someone, hence this is an incomplete piece. The fragged portion will heal in time, don't worry. Also there's a very small piece that dropped off, will give FOC along with the bigger piece.

Both for $50.

This piece is nicknamed venom favia

post-15755-12719332998348_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1271933307967_thumb.jpg