Jail the irresponsible Romanian envoy!

tian1974

• SRC Member

I thought that fella still bankrupt, cannot run for election? Very intelligent guy, but I can't say the same for his confrontational style of politics.... :angel:

(Don't whack me hor, I have no political affiliations. Especially since my area always kena walkover, never cast a vote in my life..)

i have no chance to vote since i turn 21...sian...

mr chee was an nus lecturer in psychology and a scholar last time...but i think he is a lunatic and loose cannon rather than an intelligent fellow...his "poor" sister has been funding his campaign...

but the person to watch will be from WP...

frankly, generally, pple are prepared to cast their votes for the other side but the irony is they do not want their place to be under opp....end of the day...we r KS and only concern with bread n butter again...

l7304smr.jpg

Agree with Ah Siang. WP more stable. SDP like lose cannon althought they have the heart for the people, their actions like barbarian. youngsters should all move to AMK and vote for opposition. like that can kill 2 bird with one stone hahaha... then we ordinary people got more grounds to talk already. if not like this id**t romanian guy got egg shells for balls go scott free then our egg yoke for balls goverment will tell us that this law and that law thing thats why cannot get him back to singapore. sianzzz.... REMEMBER! Ang moh not as great as they used to be, soon Asia will have the say in the world..... hehehehe...

• SRC Member

youngsters should all move to AMK and vote for opposition.

+1! Remember the last time? Shock result for the suicide squad of young WP members who got 1/3 of the vote against PM, sooooooooo close hahaha. This time round AMK GRC will probably be chopped up or redrawn like Cheng San hur hur hur....

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

+1! Remember the last time? Shock result for the suicide squad of young WP members who got 1/3 of the vote against PM, sooooooooo close hahaha. This time round AMK GRC will probably be chopped up or redrawn like Cheng San hur hur hur....

i've bn to their rally...at serangoon stadium...it was so packed that pple gather outside the stadium to listen...whereas the party in white have to cater buses and food to entice pple to come n listen and mostly made up of RC pple...

more n more pple want alternative voicesss in the parliament...its no longer just abt how well they have run the nation...n providing the basic needs to the pple....

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

The last election was a pretty exciting one, but I'm sure the ruling party will have a lot of new measures up their sleeves for the next elections. :eyebrow:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Aiyah.... everyone knows PAP pattern. nobody bothers to listen anymore la. standard procedure is give out money before election. then give even more money say that goverment make profit. then all the nice things. after win already increase GST, increase electric bill increase this increase that then find one scapegoat inside government to bare the blame... sianz... that little dragon lucky i not stay in AMK. btw, these Id**t politicians say they in charge of her and ther but they all seem to stay some where else hor usually high class areas... then say they love the people(more like love the part time job salary i think). hahahaha

for sure they've to put in good words or else wat do u think they can say hate the people or why should i care right by the way in wat kind of their contribution we can sit back and see later right

all the best to them whoever wins we also hope fior the best to happen

by the way i'm more in nutral party not in gov sector ha ha

Guys. I'm playing devil's advocate here.

Let's try not to go off topic on this.

And besides this being a marine forum, let's keep it less political.

Remember it's all about being responsible for ur comments. In today's technology, it's not difficult to "search" some sensitive words on the Internet.

One wrong word/sentence could result in admin having to release ur personal particulars (inlcuding ip addy).

Just my $2 worth (forgot to bring coins today).

If anything, we can keep these chats to a contained environment.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

edited: ...... Wilson you frightened me... but you are right ..... you never know.<div>come &nbsp;out and meet for dinner, then we bang table all we want :)

</div>

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

younger generation of s'poreans - those born in the 80s will be eligible to vote soon n these group of voters have very different attitude and mentality, exposed to internet, more IT savy, more well-informed, more vocal...are more critical of the current garmen and certainly will not hesitate to cast their votes for the other side...that's why i believe that's one of the reasons the opp is aiming to challenge bishan-toa payoh GRC...coz a lot of middle-class s'poreans there...and pple born in the 80s still staying with their parents...

"younger generation of s'poreans" - ME

"the opp is aiming to challenge bishan-toa payoh GRC" - i'm under that GRC

would be my first time voting..

cant wait to see/hear what each party would have to offer :lol:

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

Bino has been writing a response for the last 30 mins already.... lol

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

edited: ...... Wilson you frightened me... but you are right ..... you never know.<div>come &nbsp;out and meet for dinner, then we bang table all we want :)

</div>

haha. Not my intention to scare anyone but to share what I know.

There are lots of web tools nicked "listening post" that can track certain keywords and the frequency that they are mentioned. And many other functions. The report that they generate, u cannot imagine.

And these tools are inexpensive.

Those in the Internet industry probably know more than I do.

And I am definitely one of those "kopitiam" critic too. u dun wanna get me started on this topic.

Jacky, I owe you 1 kopi, so next time we meet, we can talk more.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

so, what's the outcome or progress for the romanian envoy? :)

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

• SRC Member

so, what's the outcome or progress for the romanian envoy? :)

.....aiyah, you all never watch tv movie is it? Diplomatic Immunity at the time of accident/crime leh. Nothing could be done already. Call and call to them the bugger will never be brought here one. Pity the widow and the victim. I suggest plan a huge gathering and call the Romania journalist to come and see this. Don't forget the western journalist too! Get the famous malaysian actress ( her boyfriend former Ferrari F1 manager ) who represent the world road safety something-something at UN to talk about this at UN HQ.

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Justice will prevail one day so long the people believed in it and are united!

Out of curiosity... R the average Singaporeans ever united???

depends on which category....i wd say the middle-class singaporeans in general r "united" in certain ways bcoz the problems faced by this group of pple r quite similar....well-educated (dip n above), asset-rich, debt-riden, susceptiable to economic downturn and job mkt and critical of public policies...

lower income - more concern abt daily bread n butter...will just comply watever garmen is doing

upper-income and high net worth group- only concern abt making money, accumulating more wealth...will not rock their boat to break their golden bowl.

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

provided interpol is able to catch him and extradiate him to s'pore to be charged....n most likely their local govt will charge him first so that he will never make his way to sgp...

l7304smr.jpg

provided interpol is able to catch him and extradiate him to s'pore to be charged....n most likely their local govt will charge him first so that he will never make his way to sgp...

As along as he stays in Romania or do not go to any countries that have signed the treaty with Sgp, he is ok :(

• SRC Member

As along as he stays in Romania or do not go to any countries that have signed the treaty with Sgp, he is ok :(

Wrong. As long as he still has diplomatic immunity, Interpol can't do anything to him.

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

Wrong. As long as he still has diplomatic immunity, Interpol can't do anything to him.

He has resigned already, if I remembered correctly.