Lady Gaga

yikai

• SRC Member
oh yes and the shoes and designs by the late fashion great Steve Mcween.. or is that how you spell his name.. :P

Are you sure you are a woman?! How can you not know Alexander McQueen?! I thought he was a British fashion god to women LOLOL!

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

AHhAah Bino..I am not a label mad person.. please note.. I only have ONE LV Bag... ONE.. for the last 2 yrs plus before that NEVER buy branded ok..... cause to me it's honestly not worth the money but I love the vernis range of LV and I give it a 3 yr depreciation rate. LOL so next time I buy will be next year May. LOL. Ketchup is already waiting for the damage next yr.. lol

anyway.. let me get back to Lady GAGA... :P I am quite sure one she'd star in an LV ad campaign.. look at Madonna now.. Madonna was also rack filled with controversy last time.. and now.. she is writing CHILDREN'd BOOKS?! wonder what lady gaga will do next time.. hee hee

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

The sky's the limit for her. Even among indie music fans who hate pop stars, she is gaining respect. I mean, some friends in my age group started seeing her in a different light when they found out that the 'Gaga' in 'Lady Gaga' is a tribute to Queen. And she is now the creative director of Polaroid, almost single-handedly reviving the once bankrupt brand name.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
The sky's the limit for her. Even among indie music fans who hate pop stars, she is gaining respect. I mean, some friends in my age group started seeing her in a different light when they found out that the 'Gaga' in 'Lady Gaga' is a tribute to Queen. And she is now the creative director of Polaroid, almost single-handedly reviving the once bankrupt brand name.

speaking of polaroid, i would like to own one one day. i think its great and really fun to use lol!

• SRC Member
so sad. those dogs are really beautiful! its only a one dog show from now haha

as an animal lover, I feel her loss. how ON EARTH did you know her doggies went to heaven?!

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• Senior Reefer
as an animal lover, I feel her loss. how ON EARTH did you know her doggies went to heaven?!

was searching if the dogs are her's or not. then found out they don't belong to her, but she uses them in all her videos. and then found out one of them died. the one that died is named rumpus and is the son of the other dog, lava.

im gaga obsessed lol. probably know more about her than her own parents do lol

• SRC Member
I mean, some friends in my age group ..

Wah liow you how old?! Your age group is Queen only? LOL

GAGA!!!!!!!!

Was video phone song/MTV a prelude to this Telephone song?!

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• Senior Reefer

GAGA!!!!!!!!

Was video phone song/MTV a prelude to this Telephone song?!

nope.

telephone is the continuation for paparazzi. the last part of paparazzi shows gaga going into prison. then in telephone, they picked up from there. in the LA prison for bitches. rofl!

but i think video phone is gret too. i like the black and white bikini that beyonce wore in the front of the video

• SRC Member

Late 20s to early 30s LOL... We all hate pop stars and anything MTV related la that's why we thought gaga was another teen pop sensation. After I read up more on her and had an encounter with someone who worked closely with her, I have new found respect for her.

My gf thinks that I intellectualised gaga to hide my shame for liking a pop star hahaha.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
Late 20s to early 30s LOL... We all hate pop stars and anything MTV related la that's why we thought gaga was another teen pop sensation. After I read up more on her and had an encounter with someone who worked closely with her, I have new found respect for her.

My gf thinks that I intellectualised gaga to hide my shame for liking a pop star hahaha.

LOl EH.. that means we same same la.. cyndi lauper, madonna, A-HA, modern talking.. eh. I listen to mozart and bethoven and I love classical but sometimes pop is FUN!!!! :)

once britney was supposed to be the next madonna but I think GAGA would probably have more staying power if she is able to be so changeable and creative in her music and MTV. :) at first I thought she is also a passing phase and then hey.. can't get the songs out of my head... ;)

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• SRC Member
everyone who believe for a moment she's a man has been fooled by the most intelligent pop artist ever. i mean come on. you see her wearing extremely tight corsets and what-not. how on earth would anything fit in there? there are some photoshoots where she intentionally wears a plastic...err.."you know what" down there. she says in the interview, "the biggest talking point was how everyone thought that i had a d**k, so i'll give them what they want" and she strapped on a plastic one.

http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/u...-magazine-1.jpg

Yea found it unbelivable when I heard it from some friends but this doesn't stop me from listening to her music! Her music's great favourite hits of mine are poker face, just dance and bad romance... A great artist who mad it to the top 20 almost always :)

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

• Senior Reefer
Yea found it unbelivable when I heard it from some friends but this doesn't stop me from listening to her music! Her music's great favourite hits of mine are poker face, just dance and bad romance... A great artist who mad it to the top 20 almost always :)

its fake. tell your friends that haha!

just dance is my favourite from the fame, and from the fame monster, i like all but my current obsession is speechless.

her debut album the fame, has 5 number ones, comparable to the beatle's debut album. its diamond certified, having sold over 10 million copies. the only other debut album to be diamond certified was usher's confessionals in 2004.

i've never had this much respect for any pop singer before. Gaga has certainly earned it

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Posting this for our resident Lady Gaga fan who is in India at the moment...

Comedian Steve Kardynal dresses as Lady Gaga and starts dancing for people on Chatroulette. FUN!!!

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey