Lady Gaga

yikai

• Senior Reefer

Lady gaga's world premiere for her song "telephone" debuts tonight 9pm PST! dam so excited. hardcore fan boy here rofl. any gaga supporters? she's very controvertial and do have some haters.

don't get me started though, can probably debate non stop should there be any haters!! :angry:

yay no need sleep tonight! UNTIL I WATCH THAT VIDEO

• SRC Member
:upsidedown: MOI-MOI only luvs 'Lady KOAE-KOAE' !!! :eyebrow:

I cannot make out this photo....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
:lol:Secret !...Secret !... :eyebrow:

naoko's fairy , ok do i get a price?

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Post links...

Poker Face, Paparazzi and Disco Heaven are few of my favs.

yeah poker face, paparazzi. i love speechless and bad romance too. actually, i like all her songs except teeth.

• Senior Reefer
you forgot to leave an unsuitable for the young rating.... LOL

thanks for reminding. its not suitable ya hear? haha! but so are most things in the kopi tiam! so read with caution.

• SRC Member
Lady gaga's world premiere for her song "telephone" debuts tonight 9pm PST! dam so excited. hardcore fan boy here rofl. any gaga supporters? she's very controvertial and do have some haters.

don't get me started though, can probably debate non stop should there be any haters!! :angry:

yay no need sleep tonight! UNTIL I WATCH THAT VIDEO

Supporter? Am one... :eyebrow: For the songs not for her biography... :whistle Rumors came out abt click here to find out...

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

ITS BEEN LEAKED!!!!! http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=047_1268356832

its better than bad romance!

Thanks for the link, i like the song very much but still find bad romance the best. I've always find Lady GaGa's mv very titillating and daring in exposing her sexual fantasy which reminds me a lot of Madonna. Anyway i'm leaning more towards the gaga supporting side.

P.S. Beyonce is great too! Halo!

• SRC Member
Oh no tat's so fake! I mean which guy (or "girl") will walk around with his penis exposed to the public!?

Hahaha yah man, Lady Gaga is a troll's troll. She is pranking the media in this case. As for her other antics and 'rumours', I have it on good authority that she was the origin of most of them.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

I love bad romance... been jiving to it on my office chair for DAYS... from afar, it looks as though I have some weird device going on.... :P

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• Senior Reefer

everyone who believe for a moment she's a man has been fooled by the most intelligent pop artist ever. i mean come on. you see her wearing extremely tight corsets and what-not. how on earth would anything fit in there? there are some photoshoots where she intentionally wears a plastic...err.."you know what" down there. she says in the interview, "the biggest talking point was how everyone thought that i had a d**k, so i'll give them what they want" and she strapped on a plastic one.

http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/u...-magazine-1.jpg

• SRC Member

yeah lemon... she is obviously woman... hahahaha Beyonce looks GREAT in the VID!!!!! :)

She and beyonce also did VIDEO PHONE MTV.. lol damn cool.. :)

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member
yeah lemon... she is obviously woman... hahahaha Beyonce looks GREAT in the VID!!!!! :)

She and beyonce also did VIDEO PHONE MTV.. lol damn cool.. :)

Not only that, she has clever product placements in the video. She is earning our money while trolling us at the same time. Respect! :bow:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer

yes LOL. look at all the advertisments in telephone.

her own heartbeat earphones produced by her,

the diet coke,

polaroid, which she is reviving,

GUCCI specs,

virgin mobile handphone (whatever that is),

the mayo which she holds infront of the screen,

the online dating website (which is LOL btw)

there are still summore less obvious ones. really the most number of ads in any video ever. amazing.

when you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger!

• SRC Member

it's a 9.5 min video.. tons of time to place ADS! :)

The only ad for Bad romance was the ipod earphones which I think she designed? the triangle ones? I am playing it right now!!!!

GA GA OO LALA LA!!

oh yes and the shoes and designs by the late fashion great Steve Mcween.. or is that how you spell his name.. :P

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• Senior Reefer
it's a 9.5 min video.. tons of time to place ADS! :)

The only ad for Bad romance was the ipod earphones which I think she designed? the triangle ones? I am playing it right now!!!!

GA GA OO LALA LA!!

yes. the triangle ones are her heartbeat earphones. i WANT!!!!!! amazon is selling them but its too ex. around 200+. the red one is hot.

badromance sees her wearing shoes and outfits from alexander mcqueen too. the very long lobster shoe and the golden ugly outfit, the black and white "dragon" looking heels which are btw, extremely sexy. these are designed by him. she made a deal with him. mcqueen debut bad romance on his atlantis summer fashion collection, and gaga featured his products in her video. sad that he commited suicide.

i love gaga's pyrotechnic bra too. the only other time she wore it was at a MTV's performance where she did love game and poker face.

the glasses she wore on the intro of the video, is made entirely of razor blades. cool right lol. there's meaning to that but i forgot.

and notice her harlequin great danes appearing in all her music videos. if not all, then almost all. love those doggys.