Zoa discussion of ur collection

stevenkoh08

Hi all seen most of us out there trying our best to get hold of some nice Zoa, bet that most of us got rare ones or even exoctic ones?

Come on add ur photo here and share do also stated down where u got it.

i'll start off with what are my fav collection before i decom

i got it from iwarna Fiji shipment bout a yr back

post-15847-1268008114_thumb.jpg

post-15847-1268008139_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

nice bambam oranges steven. the 2 photos you show are TRUE bambam oranges, the one on the right is a slightly different variant, but both are bambam. only available via fiji shipments if im not wrong.

ya that's right it one of my fav i've gave some reefer also for this bam bam when it bloom alot

but however i decom so sold the whole lot with others zoa

if can may make a come back but more to sps la ha ha

you got any nice zoa??

post lei and let us drool on our pc

• SRC Member

lemon , how i wish i can say that sentence as well

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• Senior Reefer
lemon , how i wish i can say that sentence as well

you will, when you spent alot of time, effort and money into zoas. only to see that zoas will tear your friendship with other reefers. and also not to forget the pox. experience before, some friendship issues regarding zoas and other corals. found it dam ridiculous but what to do?

anyway, i rather spend my money on other things nowadays. something where there's less competition yet beautiful at the same time haha.

• SRC Member
you will, when you spent alot of time, effort and money into zoas. only to see that zoas will tear your friendship with other reefers. and also not to forget the pox. experience before, some friendship issues regarding zoas and other corals. found it dam ridiculous but what to do?

anyway, i rather spend my money on other things nowadays. something where there's less competition yet beautiful at the same time haha.

ok lah i have spent time money and experienced zoa pox, but i never tear any friendship is because all my zoas died when i cant be F*** with the tank previously , and another time when i got an unknown zoa predator which again wipe out everything lol

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• Senior Reefer
ok lah i have spent time money and experienced zoa pox, but i never tear any friendship is because all my zoas died when i cant be F*** with the tank previously , and another time when i got an unknown zoa predator which again wipe out everything lol

to be honest. i like to reef simply. i like to share, and i like to be carefree. but when you know more people, you have to satisfy what they want. alot of times i buy fish and coral i post on my tank thread, because i like to. but they will say no cannot. dont post. etc etc.

to be honest, i do all these things to please them as friends. if i were to reef on my own, wont have all these problem. but of course, the more ppl you meet, you respect their decision too. so give and take, its a compramise. but when problems start arising because of corals and conflict of interest, sometimes its time to just say how you feel.

experience before. good friends turn on each other over corals and other stuff. for what? i dunno. but when you're caught in the middle, you try to help or get stuck. end up more problems. glad its all over now.

with regards to hardiness, i prefer palys. zoas abit troublesome. pox, pests etc.