Elegance for bid.

yikai

• Senior Reefer

As some of you might know, the elegance i'm about to release for bidding has been with me for a very very long time and its very big. those who have been to my place can testify for its health and size.

i'm letting it go for bidding as i wish to find a serious buyer for my favourite coral. buyer must have a sandbed in which to put this coral on. strickly NO putting on rocks. the size when fully expanded is about 1 feet plus abit more. here's a picture with a flame angel for comparison. the flame angel is standard size, around 2.5 inch.

the price i bought it for is $40. this bid is strictly for the sake of finding a good owner and NOT for profiteering. incase some may mistake the purpose of this bid.

let the bid start with $10. no minimum no maximum. bid ends on monday 12am exact

happy bidding :)

oh edit* i don't have a large enough plastic bag for this. buyer must bring his own pail/plastic. sorry about that.

collection at tana merah. buyer can reject the item if it does not deem fit for purchase. no obligations :) cheers!

post-15755-1267892473_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

Nice elegance...too bad I dun have the space for this...

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• SRC Member

here goes... $10

:P

aquatronica7na.gif

Main Tank - DECOMMISSIONED ON 24.01.11

48"x24"x26" 12mm thick starfire crystal glass(3 sided) EOS with Black Silicon(Germany)

Sump Tank

32"x15"x20" complete with egg crate, bio-ball, top up reservoir

Equipments

Return Pump: AquaBee up7000

Skimmer: Skimz Monzter sm200 with AquaBee pin wheel and AquaBee up2000(Germany) as feed pump

CR: Skimz Monzter CM150 powered with AquaBee 2000i(Germany), solonoid valve and CO2 tank

FR: Skimz 150

MH Lighting: 2x250W Lumen bright(USA) MH pendant with 2x250W 12000k Reeflux bulb(USA), 250W Coralvue (USA) dimmable ballast

T5 Lighting: 2x54w ATI(Germany) high output T5 bulb with aluminium stand

Controller: Aquatronica ACS ADVANCE Package

Dosing: Aquatronica Dosing Pumps-ACQ450

Very nice...but too bad my 2ft cube too small for it else will bid for this beauty :erm: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• Senior Reefer

thanks james and peter.

just a slight edit. if the bid is $39 and below, i will pull it off. at least hit 40. once again, no intention to profit, but don't wish to make a loss also.

erh?? wow you really selling it off arh....

Upzz for your bidz!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer
sorry ...

can i have a pic of normal light ?

thx

that is under normal lighting. -.- i don't have a good camera and everything i take appears blue. but rest assured its very very green. even greener than the picture.

reefers who have seen it can testify.

here's a better photo. not fully expanded yet but you can see a better representation of the solid green colour.

post-15755-1267932134_thumb.jpg

bid ends on monday 12am exact

Does it mean tonight at 0000 Sunday which is entering Monday or 0000 Monday entering Tuesday?