WTB aiptasia.

yikai

• Senior Reefer

looking for small to medium sized rocks of aiptasia. preferably rocks with extremely heavy infestations. PM me price or offer them here please. a picture might help in assuring the level of infestation.

please note that this is not a prank... im actually spending money on these.

i accept donations of aiptasia too. thanks.

• SRC Member

Some secret project? Henry usually have in his tanks.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• Senior Reefer
Some secret project? Henry usually have in his tanks.

wonder if he mind sparing me some.

no lah nothing secret. just need some to try out an experiment. i have a feeling one of my wrasses is eating my aiptasia. just wanna try and see if its true. if so, then its really unusual...

• SRC Member

Hi Lemon Bro

Curiousity kills a cat! If you are trying in your main tank, the you are opening a can of worms.

Anyway, it will be interesting to know what wrasse does eat aiptasia. After your experiment, you may wish to share with us. All the best.

• Senior Reefer

i just need a small rock with aiptasia and not goign to put the rock on the main rockscape at all. chances of them spreading will be low. anyway, i have a copperband that eats aiptasia readily so its no issue.

wrasses don't eat aiptasia and anyother corals nor inverts for that matter. i believe mine is a freak. :(