Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

Will ask victor.. So only Iwarna doing that?

If you are open to Salt mix water, then I think AM and SL delivers too.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

Hehe.. Wanted to try NSW... Salt mix I can get myself in any case.. LOL..

then I think Iwarna is the best option.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

omg terryz it looks great your tank! and it's huge!

Haha.. Thanks... So you should agar agar know our tank size liao... I am thinking my LR will not be enough...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

I like the tank... nice cube :P

One thing though, will it be very warm since so near the windows?

There will be cabinet and the chiller behind... So should be okay... Blocked most of the sunlight...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

Haha.. Thanks... So you should agar agar know our tank size liao... I am thinking my LR will not be enough...

i masking tape the floor with my tank dimensions just now. faint sia... it looks very big! summore my masking tape only 2d. the tank will be 3D! and 5ft high from floor to top, including cabinet + tank.

siao. i think my liverock will cost dam ex.

i masking tape the floor with my tank dimensions just now. faint sia... it looks very big! summore my masking tape only 2d. the tank will be 3D! and 5ft high from floor to top, including cabinet + tank.

siao. i think my liverock will cost dam ex.

It is super big... Never expected it to be so big!!! I have around 5 big red pail of LR but still cant seems to fill the tank...... Ned to get more liao..

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

It is super big... Never expected it to be so big!!! I have around 5 big red pail of LR but still cant seems to fill the tank...... Ned to get more liao..

oh dear..........................

nvm nxt time can hunt angel and butterflies together :) i bring net and box to catch butterfly.

oh dear..........................

nvm nxt time can hunt angel and butterflies together :) i bring net and box to catch butterfly.

Hehe... Sure... Why must bring net and box?

Member of:

• SRC Member

i bet you are darn excited. looking forward to your setup pic.

you got me excited too ^_^

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Haha.. dont worry la... as you add corals, will comes with liverock also ma:P

• SRC Member

terryyyzzz.. nICE!!!! :) super duper!! hahaahah can't wait to see more updates... keep us clued in!

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

Nice tank! Nice tank! I love the wide dimension and I guess Lemon's one will be bigger :ph34r::ph34r:

If you want nice rock, wait for RB shipment, IMO they have the cheapest and nicest liverock ard :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Nice tank! Nice tank! I love the wide dimension and I guess Lemon's one will be bigger :ph34r::ph34r:

If you want nice rock, wait for RB shipment, IMO they have the cheapest and nicest liverock ard :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Thanks.. Lemon one should be much bigger..

I still have some rocks with Lorenzo... Hope it is enough... If not i will get from RB... Some big ones..

Member of: